American Outdoor Grill L Series In-Ground Post Mount Grill Review
Looking for the best gas grill you can cement on your outdoor kitchen? Here's American Outdoor Grill L Series In-Ground Post Mount Grill for you! Browse through its features now!
REMINDER: All in-ground grills must be cemented into the ground. These grills are perfect for places with limited or small spaces like parks, apartments, condominiums, etc.
Proudly made in the USA, the American Outdoor Grill L Series In-Ground Post Mount Grill is designed to last for years! It features commercial grade 304 stainless steel construction with durable stainless cooking grids and sturdy warming rack. When you purchase this grill, you can enjoy elegant stainless steel U-shaped burners that come with support posts to give the best performance and endurance. You can be sure to have evenly cooked meat and veggies with its stainless steel vaporized panels combined with solid brass valves and black-flared front knobs which lets you control the temperature precisely and easily. This grill comes with a built-in safety timer which automatically turns off the gas after 3 hours.
If you enjoy grilling meat, like steaks, chicken, burgers, hotdogs, etc, or veggies, you will definitely appreciate this grill's electronic push-button ignition system. No need for matches and igniters. No hassle and no need to be scared of opening this grill. It also comes with a brand new interior halogen lighting powered by 120V connection which can be easily turned on by its right-side push button. This is perfect for grilling at night and night parties. It also comes with a slide-out drip tray for easy and breezy grease management system and painless cleaning.
And let's not overlook its exterior. This AOG grill comes with a sleek and very stylish appearance with a timeless design combined with a double-layered satin finish hood, long-lasting stainless steel body, and simple but functional polished bezel analog thermometer.
- Stainless steel rod cooking grids
- Warming rack
- Distinctively designed analog thermometer with polished bezel
- Solid brass valves for precise temperature control and long life
- Heavy-duty 304 series stainless steel construction
- Advanced high-quality 304 series stainless steel burners
- Stainless steel vaporizer panels for even heat distribution
- Backburner and rotisserie kit (not available on -OOSP grills)
- Easy to handle 4-prong adjustable meat holder for rotisserie
- Easy to use the drip collection system
- Include a three-hour safety timer, automatically shuts the gas off.
- Proudly made in the USA
If you like the features of this outdoor post mount grill but looking for the one with the base, you can check out American Outdoor Grill L Series Post Mount Grills today!
- Product Specifications
- Installation and Owner's Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Grill Care and Maintenance Guide
- Portable Gas Conversion Kit Manual
|Configuration:||In-Ground Post Mounted
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||48" x 51" x 24.75"|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas (standard)|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions (H x W):||18" x 24"|
|Grill Area:||432 sq. in.|
||304 Stainless Steel|
|Number of Main Burners:||2 Burners|
|Ignition Type:||Continuous Spark|
|Smoke Box:||Not Included|
|Made in USA:||Yes|
|Spring Assisted Hood:||No|