- Low Price Guarantee
- Warranty Details
BeefEater Signature S3000SS 3 Burner Premium Built-In Gas Grill 12830S Review
Looking for a new tradition that your family will enjoy? Why not try grilling outdoors? With BeefEater Signature S3000SS 3 Burner Premium Built-In Gas Grill 12830S you can surely grill the best food while enjoying the company of your loved ones!
Make a statement outdoors with our BeefEater Signature Stainless Series Built-In Gas Grills. Designed to suit your home and lifestyle, these magnificent barbecues are packed with features to make outdoor entertaining easy.
Durable rust-resistant cast cooktop - Made from porcelain enamel coated cast iron, one of the toughest coatings available. Solid stainless steel cooktops are also available.
Vaporizer grid and reflector system with anti-flare technology - Anti-flare technology reduces annoying flare-up and heat loss for faster cooking and superior fuel economy.
Integrated convection roasting hood - Experience cooking perfection in vitreous enamel or stainless steel. The removable roasting hood also includes an on-board temperature gauge and warming rack.
Integrated Quartz Start Ignition - Our innovative titanium-coated system ensures durable and hassle-free ignition first time every time.
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel Exterior
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Frame, Burners and Cooking Surface
- Fully Welded Frame
- Each Rail Burner is Cast Stainless Steel
- High Output 18,000 BTU Burners
- Conversion Kit Included – LP or NG
- Quartz Ignition Start
- Glass Viewing Window in Hood
- Easily Removable Hood
- 304 Grade Stainless Steel Cooking Surface with 10mm Rods and 3/16” Solid Griddle Plate
- Burners within 3″ of Surface
- Anti-Flare Vaporizing System
- Designer or Plus Trolley Carts available for Signature BBQ Models
- Product Brochure
- Owner's Manual
- Side Burner Manual
- Signature Plus Trolley Manual
- Signature Designer Trolley Manual
- Specs Sheet
Do you like this outdoor gas grill but want to check other sizes? Browse through BeefEater Signature Stainless Series Built-In Gas Grills. You can also check out BeefEater Products.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||20-13/16" x 27-3/8" x 22-5/8"|
|Cut-Out Dimensions (H x W x D):||9" x 26-7/16" x 20-1/2"|
|Cooking Area:||500 sq. in.|
|BBQ Frame:||Stainless Steel|
|Domestic Warranty Details:||Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Frame|
|Controls of BBQ:||Rotary knob, stainless steel|
|Position of Controls:||Front-mounted|
|Hotplate Finish:||Stainless steel|
|Grill Finish:||Stainless steel|
|Roasting Hood Construction:||Stainless Steel|
|Features of Hood:||Removable, window, integrated temperature gauge|
|Other Features of BBQ:||Temperature gauge, warming rack, hood up or hood down cooking, grease collection tray, Vaporizer® grid, and reflector system, anti-flare|
|Number of Burners:||3|
|Burner Material:||Cast iron|
|Type of Ignition:||Quartz start|
|Burner Power (MJ/hr):||54000 BTUs|
|Burner Power (MJ/hr):||19|
|Total Burner Power (MJ/hr):||57|
Purchase the BeefEater Signature S3000SS 3 Burner Premium Built-In Gas Grill 12830S today and start grilling tomorrow!
We work very hard to ensure we offer the absolute best prices online. We work with suppliers and manufacturers directly to make sure they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, just email us a link to the product on our website and our competitor's website, within 30 days from the date of your order, and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e., eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
If you want to check if we can price match a product before you place your order, please contact us.
BeefEater Barbecues offer warranties on all their products. Conditions of the Warranty are detailed below, along with individual warranty periods for different products and their components.
BeefEater Warranty Periods
Should any part fail due to defective workmanship or faulty materials within the specified period from the date of purchase, BeefEater or its distributor will repair or, (at distributors option), replace the defective part free of charge.
LP / Propane Gas Cylinder
The cylinder manufacturer is responsible for the materials, workmanship and performance of the gas cylinder. Contact your dealer or the cylinder manufacturer in respect of all warranty claims or service.
In Australia, warranty is administered by BeefEater Barbecues. In other countries, contact your authorised BeefEater retailer for details of your BeefEater distributor.
To ensure speedy processing of your warranty service claim, ensure that you record all specific details about your appliance in the space provided. Keep this information handy for future reference.
Conditions of Warranty
- The appliance is delivered to the BeefEater distributor’s service department or authorised service agent and freight charges both ways are paid by the owner. No liability is accepted for loss or damage during transit.
- The appliance is installed by a qualified person and operated and maintained in accordance with the instructions supplied. Repairs or service must be carried out by an authorised person.
- Installation must conform to the applicable Gas, Electrical and Building standards laid down by the local codes for your country or region.
- No alterations or repairs have been carried out without obtaining the distributors prior consent. Such repair or any replacement does not extend the warranty period.
- Proof of purchase together with the warranty card must be provided to verify purchase date and establish the warranty period. Only the original purchaser is covered under this warranty.
- The warranty period is calculated from the date of purchase only.
- Where this warranty is inconsistent with any state laws, the statutory rights of the purchaser shall prevail. Parts installed from other manufacturers’ products will void this warranty.
Exposure of the barbecue appliance to the elements should be minimised. Once the unit has cooled and is cleaned, store the barbecue under cover. Polyester/Vinyl barbecue covers are an optional accessory that will ensure years of trouble free operation.
This warranty does not cover the purchaser or any other person for damage, malfunction or loss due to the following:
- Lack of maintenance, abuse, neglect, misuse, accident or improper installation of this appliance.
- Scratches, dents, corrosion or discolouring caused by heat, abrasive or chemical cleaners or chipping on porcelain parts.
- Corrosion or damage caused by exposure to the elements, grease fires, insects, weather or hail. Note: Barbecues must be covered when not in use.
- Cleaning and normal wear and tear. Service calls of this nature are chargeable.
- Rusting of cast iron plates, grills and burners. Note: Rust should be removed by a scrub pad and the surface coated with cooking oil. See owners manual – Caring for cast iron cooking surfaces. Cooktops must be covered when not in use.
- Commercial use of the barbecue.
- Unauthorised repairs during the warranty period
- Removal or re-installation costs.
- Cracks and weathering of timber parts caused by exposure to the elements or damage by weather, heat, insects, chemicals or foods acids or juices.
- Glass – All glass components are covered by a 30 day – first up failure warranty. All claims for glass breakage must be made within 30 days from the date of purchase. Claims for breakage after this period will not be recognized.
To assist you when contacting your after sales team, please prepare the following details and have them ready when you call; Model number, serial number, retailer purchased from, date of purchase, type of gas. You do not need to register your warranty. However, you must retain your receipt or proof of purchase. When claiming warranty for this appliance you must provide a copy of your proof of purchase receipt. No claims for warranty will be accepted without proof of purchase.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts with most orders just to make your day a little better.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.