Bromic Smart-Heat™ On/Off Switch BH3130010-1 w/ Wireless Remote Review
Looking for the perfect companion for your Bromic Heaters? Try out the Bromic Smart-Heat™ On/Off Switch BH3130010-1 w/ Wireless Remote and switch to more comfortable living!
From a single point, you can control multiple heaters, turning them off & on as well as dimming the heat outputs for electric models. The Smart-Heat™ range of controllers provide a simple, yet powerful solution to controlling your environment, making outdoor heating easy.
- Wireless Controls - Fewer wires mean fast, easy installation saving you time and money.
- Range of Control - 100 ft (30m) range with no line of sight needed for control. Simply click and go.
- Compact Design - Smart design allows for Wireless Remote to be handheld or wall-mounted so it is easily hidden from sight, so as not to intrude on your space.
- Simplified Wiring Installation - Greater controllability with one-touch pairing. No routing or control unit required.
- Control your Heat Output - Vary your heat output for complete flexibility
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||8.07" x 5.5" x 3.34"|
|Max Output Power
||3000W each relay @ 230VAC
1500W each relay @ 110VAC
|Operating Temperature Range
|Maximum Remote Memorized
Buy the Bromic Smart-Heat™ On/Off Switch BH3130010-1 w/ Wireless Remote and get the perfect companion for your Bromic Outdoor Heaters!
BROMIC HEATING WARRANTY
THIS WARRANTY IS APPLICABLE TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER ONLY. In accordance with the warranty terms and conditions specified below.
Bromic Heating or its agent (the warrantor) will furnish the ORIGINAL OWNER;
- a replacement Bromic Heating heater or
- a replacement part for any component part which fails.
For both commercial and residential applications the warranty is one year from date of purchase
SERVICE AND LABOR RESPONSIBILITY
UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, THE WARRANTOR WILL PROVIDE ONLY A REPLACEMENT HEATER OR PART THEREOF. THE OWNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OTHER COSTS.
Such costs may include, but are not limited to:
- Labor charges for service, removal, or reinstallation of the heater or part thereof.
- Shipping and delivery charges for forwarding the new heater or replacement part from the nearest distributor and returning the claimed defective heater or part to such distributor.
- All cost necessary or incidental for handling and administrative charges and for any materials and/or permits required for installation of the replacement heater or part.
LIMITATION ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES
Implied warranties, including any warranty of merchantability imposed on the sale of this heater under state law are limited to one year duration for the heater or any of its parts. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Any claim under this warranty should be initiated with the dealer/retailer who sold the heater, or with any other dealer handling the warrantor’s products.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts with most orders just to make your day a little better.
Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.