- Low Price Guarantee
- Warranty Details
Majestic Meridian Platinum 36" Direct Vent Natural Gas Fireplace MERIDPLA36IN Review
Looking for a way to add a welcoming ambiance to your home without having to always have a cup of cocoa or coffee available? The Majestic Meridian Platinum 36" Direct Vent Natural Gas Fireplace MERIDPLA36IN is the only way to go! Check it out!
Instant warmth and comfort leave time for the important things in your life. Majestic Meridian Series Direct Vent Gas Fireplace comes alive as flames swirl around split logs. A crisp and clean interior makes these fireplaces inviting, whether they’re burning or not. Easily customize your Meridian series and for more ambiance and bigger flames, upgrade to the Meridian Platinum.
Do you like this gas fireplace but looking for a size or gas type? Check out Majestic Meridian Series Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces. You can also look at other Majestic Single-Sided Gas Fireplaces and Majestic Fireplaces.
- Available in 36” or 42” sizes
- Natural Gas (Also available in Liquid Propane)
- Two fronts, three finish options
- Choices of interior brick panels or reflective black glass (required)
- More flames and upgraded log set
- Taller viewing area
- Ceramic glass for more radiant heat
- Up to 40,000 BTUs
- Select from the IntelliFire® app, touchscreen remote, or wireless wall switch for the solution that fits your life
- 19,000 - 35,000 BTU/Hour Input (NG)
- 19,000 - 33,000 BTU/Hour Input (LP)
- 8 Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Ceramic Glass
- Glowing Embers
- Manual Shut Off Valve
- Gas Flex Connector
- Junction Box
- Battery Backup
- 12' Control Wire
- IntelliFire Touch Ignition System
Required to Complete - Sold Separately:
- Requires 8" DVP pipe
- Approved for use with SLP venting. See venting section of manual.
- Approved for use with PVLP-SLP, PVI-SLP-B, and PVV-SLP with power vent wire harness and IFT-RC400 remote (order separately). See venting section of manual.
Make It Your Own
Fronts - Non-Operable (Required to Complete)
Decorative Mesh Front (Available in black finish only.)
Tavern Brown Interior Panel
Tavern Brown Herringbone Interior Panel
Cottage Red Interior Panel
Reflective Black Glass Interior
- Fan kit extends the heating range of your fireplace.
- Fan kit 160 CFM includes rheostat and temperature sensor.
- Fireplace Design Guide
- Product Brochure
- Owner's Manual
- Installation Manual
- Service Parts for 36"
- CAD Drawing for 36"
- Architect Guide for 36"
|Ignition:||IntelliFire Plus Ignition System|
|Venting Type:||Direct Vent|
|Heating Capacity:||Up to 1,600 sq. ft.|
|Viewing Area (H x W):||21-9/16" x 32"|
|BTU/hr Input:||35,500 BTUs|
|Left Side View||Right Side View|
|Framing Dimensions||Basic Clearances|
Controls, Remotes, Wall Switches
IntelliFire Wi-Fi Module
IntelliFire Touch RC400
A large LCD screen and simple navigation provide easy operation. Feel confident knowing alerts and notifications will appear when needed. The RC400 acts as a thermostat and can be used as a remote, or docked on the wall.
IntelliFire Touch Controls - Aux Module
IntelliFire Touch is our most advanced intermittent-pilot ignition (IPI) system, making operating your appliance simple, smart and safe. Select from the IntelliFire app, touchscreen remote or wireless wall switch for the solution that fits your life.
IntelliFire Touch RC150 Wireless Wall Switch
Features a simple, single mode function and is specifically designed for wall placement, ensuring a great fire is just a flip of the switch away. Features battery strength indicator, automatic battery backup, on/off.
Purchase your own Majestic Meridian Platinum 36" Direct Vent Natural Gas Fireplace MERIDPLA36IN today and feel its warmth hugging you when you need it the most!
We work very hard to ensure we offer the absolute best prices online. We work with suppliers and manufacturers directly to make sure they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, just email us a link to the product on our website and our competitor's website, within 30 days from the date of your order, and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e., eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
If you want to check if we can price match a product before you place your order, please contact us.
Outdoor Lifestyles by Hearth & Home Technologies, Inc.™
Hearth & Home Technologies, Inc. (“HHT”) extends the following warranty for all Outdoor Lifestyles by HHT™ brand products (“Majestic”) that are purchased from an HHT authorized dealer.
HHT warrants to the original owner of the Product at the site of installation, and to any transferee taking ownership of the Product at the site of installation within one year following the date of original purchase, that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. After installation, if covered components manufactured by HHT are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the applicable warranty period, HHT will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. This warranty is subject to conditions, exclusions and limitations as described below.
The warranty period runs for one year, beginning on the earlier of: (i) the date of invoice for the Product; (ii) in the case of new home construction, the date of first occupancy of the residence or six months after the date of sale of the Product by an HHT authorized dealer, whichever occurs first; or (iii) the date 24 months following the date of Product shipment from HHT, regardless of the invoice or occupancy date.
- This warranty only covers Products that are purchased through an HHT authorized dealer or distributor. A list of HHT authorized dealers is available on the HHT branded websites.
- This warranty is only valid while the Product remains at the site of original installation.
- Contact your installing dealer for warranty service. If the installing dealer is unable to provide necessary parts, contact the nearest HHT authorized dealer or supplier. Additional service fees may apply if you are seeking warranty service from a dealer other than the dealer from whom you originally purchased the Product.
- Check with your dealer in advance for any costs to you when arranging a warranty call. Travel and shipping charges for parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Changes in surface finishes as a result of normal use. As a heating appliance, some changes in color of interior and exterior surface finishes may occur; this is not a flaw and not covered under warranty.
- Damage to printed, plated, or enameled surfaces caused by fingerprints, accidents, misuse, scratches, melted items, or other external sources and residues left on surfaces from the use of abrasive cleaners or polishes.
- Repair or replacement of parts that are subject to normal wear and tear during the warranty period. These parts include: paint, firebricks, grates, flame guides and the discoloration of glass.
- Minor expansion, contraction, or movement of certain parts causing noise. These conditions are normal and complaints related to this noise are not covered by this warranty.
- Damages resulting from: (1) failure to install, operate, or maintain the Product in accordance with the installation instructions, operating instructions, and listing agent identification label furnished with the Product; (2) failure to install the Product in accordance with local building codes; (3) shipping or improper handling; (4) improper operation, abuse, misuse, continued operation with damaged, corroded or failed components, accident, or incorrectly performed repairs; (5) inadequate ventilation, negative pressure or environmental conditions, including, without limitation: hail, snow, ice, fallen branches, flooding, water damage and fading of color; (6) use of fuels other than those specified in the operating instructions; (7) installation or use of components not supplied with the Product or any other components not expressly authorized and approved by HHT; (8) modification of the Product not expressly authorized and approved by HHT in writing; and/or (9) interruptions or fluctuations of electrical power supply to the Product.
- Non-HHT venting components, hearth components or other accessories used in conjunction with the Product.
- Any part of a pre-existing fireplace system in which an insert or a decorative gas appliance is installed.
- The Product’s capability to heat the desired space. Information is provided to assist the consumer and the dealer in selecting the proper appliance for the application. Consideration must be given to the Product’s location and configuration and environmental conditions.
This warranty is void if:
- The Product has been over-fired or operated in atmospheres contaminated by chlorine, fluorine, or other damaging chemicals. Over-firing can be identified by, but not limited to, warped plates or tubes, rust colored cast iron, bubbling, cracking and discoloration of steel or enamel finishes and cracking or spalling of refractory or cementitious materials.
- The Product is subjected to prolonged periods of dampness, condensation, ice or snow.
- There is any damage to the Product or other components due to water or weather damage which is the result of, but not limited to, improper chimney or venting installation.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
Repair or replacement in accordance with the provisions of this warranty will be the owner’s exclusive remedy for and will constitute HHT’s sole obligation under this warranty, under any other warranty (express or implied), or in contract, tort or otherwise; provided, however, that if HHT is unable to provide repair or replacement in an expedient and cost effective manner, HHT may discharge all such obligations by refunding the purchase price of the Product. No employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorized to give any warranty on behalf of HHT. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, HHT MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HHT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF DEFECTS IN OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS. Some states do not allow exclusions or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights; you also may have other rights, which vary from state to state. The duration of any implied warranty is limited to the duration of the warranty period specified herein.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts with most orders just to make your day a little better.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.