Best Wood Burning Fireplaces for Heating Your Home
Wood-burning fireplaces are the most classic of all types of fireplaces. The lovely mood created by a wood fire is difficult to duplicate. Natural wood fires are popular because of their ambiance, warmth, sound, and aroma.
Perhaps it's the scent of burning wood or the primitive sensation we all get when we gather around a fire. Regardless, these fires will undoubtedly bring a touch of warmth to not just our houses, but also to our spirits, and may genuinely transform an ordinary house into a warm and inviting home.
Wood fireplaces are still a valuable and one-of-a-kind choice to have in a home, despite the popularity of contemporary alternatives. The price is incomparable because you just pay for the logs when you need them. Alternatively, you can buy chopped fireplace wood in quantity and keep it in the garage for a long time. You also don't have to rely on electricity to use it. When the power is out, use a wood fireplace for illumination, warmth, and possibly even cooking!
Advantages and Disadvantages of a Wood Burning Fireplace
Advantages/Benefits of wood-burning fireplace:
- The crackling logs, woodsy aroma, and ambiance of a wood-burning fireplace give are unmatched.
- If the power goes out, your wood fireplace keeps you warm, offers light in the dark, and allows you to cook.
- You have the option of burning long-burning, quick-burning, or particularly aromatic firewood.
Disadvantages of wood-burning fireplace:
- You'll need to buy or chop your own firewood and keep it in a dry place until you're ready to burn it.
- It is dangerous to leave a fire unattended since a fire can be re-sparked even while the ashes are heated.
- Annual maintenance is necessary otherwise your home insurance may be compromised, not to mention that using your fireplace without annual inspections could be dangerous.
- The damper does not close completely at frequent times, allowing drafts to enter and exit the chimney all year, resulting in higher utility expenses.
Best Wood-Burning Fireplaces this 2021
If you enjoy the ambiance and aroma of a real wood-burning fireplace, love the sound of the crackling and snapping of logs, find pleasure from stirring the embers and watching them spark to life, you’ll definitely love the Majestic Wood Burning Fireplaces.
The following are some of the most popular Majestic series.
Majestic Biltmore Series Wood-Burning Fireplaces
The Majestic Biltmore series has the industry's largest wood-burning fireplace. Biltmore brings elegance and charm to your home with its classic brick architecture and a viewing space like no other.
- Available in three sizes: 36", 42" and 50"
- Available in traditional masonry-style or herringbone brick pattern
- Neat face design allows finishing materials to be applied up to the opening of the firebox
- Can be mounted flush to the floor or on a raised hearth
Check out the Majestic Biltmore Series Wood-Burning Fireplaces HERE
Majestic Ashland Series Wood-Burning Fireplaces
The Majestic Ashland series excels on every level. There are three sizes and a variety of finishes to choose from for a more personalized look. The large firebox gives a front-row seat for unforgettable fires, and the long track record of reliability gives you peace of mind for many years.
- Available in three sizes: 36", 42" or 50"
- Flush-hearth design for a smooth and seamless finishing
- Two standards outside air kits for improved venting
- Firebrick interiors, either traditional or herringbone
- Bi-fold glass doors are available in two finishes
- Gas logs in different shapes and sizes
Check out the Majestic Ashland Series Wood-Burning Fireplaces HERE
Majestic Sovereign Series Wood-Burning Fireplaces
The elegance and craftsmanship of the Majestic Sovereign series never go out of style. Create the focal point to heat your home with authentic masonry design and enticing finishing options with the Majestic Sovereign Series Wood-Burning Fireplaces.
- Available in two sizes: 36” or 42”
- Heat-circulating or radiant options are available
- Traditional masonry interior
Check out the Majestic Sovereign Series Wood-Burning Fireplaces HERE
Majestic Designer See-Through Wood-Burning Fireplaces
The see-through or double-sided wood burning fireplace design of the Majestic Designer See-Through 42" Wood-Burning Fireplace DSR42 can be customized to match your home's décor while providing warmth both indoors and outdoors or transform two spaces at once.
- Authentic masonry appearance
- Simple and clean face design
- Outside air kits for improved venting
- Also available in size 36"
Check out the specifications of Majestic Designer See-Through 42" Wood-Burning Fireplace DSR42 HERE
If you need a medium-sized one, here's the Majestic Designer See-Through 36" Wood-Burning Fireplace DSR36 for you.
Napoleon Wood Burning Insert with Contemporary Design
- EPA certified wood-burning technology
- Cast iron door with large viewing area
- Refractory lined firebox for highly efficient wood heating
- Blower kit to circulate heat throughout the room
- Long burn times of up to 16 hours
- Heat output of up to 70,000 BTU
Check out the specifications of Napoleon S25i Wood Burning Insert with Contemporary Design S25I HERE
Why limit yourself to simply a fireplace when you can have a wood-burning stove, oven, a fireplace, and a water heater all in one? All of it for the price of one with these Nectre Fireplaces!
Nectre Bakers Wood-Burning Oven & Fireplace N350
With the simplicity and natural intensity of a real wood fire, Nectre Bakers Wood-Burning Oven & Fireplace N350 allows you to warm your living space and cook meals at the same time. Imagine dazzling your guests in a toasty area of your home with the sights and smells of home cooking while watching logs smoldering and flames dancing, using its traditional fashioned range and a huge oven.
You can also look through our Nectre Fireplaces & Ovens Collection.
Nectre Curved Freestanding Wood-Burning Fireplace N65
Are you looking for a portable and stand alone wood burning fireplace that is both beautiful and affordable? Nectre Curved Freestanding Wood-Burning Fireplace N65 is the solution you've been looking for!
The Nectre Curved Freestanding Wood-Burning Fireplace N65 is small in size yet has the power to heat 2,150 square feet of living space. Its timeless and elegant design works well in both traditional and contemporary settings.
Check out the specifications of Nectre Curved Freestanding Wood-Burning Fireplace N65 HERE
When the weather is chilly, there is probably nothing better than snuggling up with your loved one in front of a crackling fire. Wood-burning fireplaces seem to hold a unique place in our hearts, and they are the epitome of luxury whether it comes to celebrating the holidays, a winter snowstorm, or even reading bedtime stories.