Mason-Lite masonry fireplaces come in a variety of firebox sizes. These factory-built modular concrete fireboxes have the lightest weight in the market and have the highest heat resistance strength available. All federal, state and local construction building code requirements are met or exceeded.
Mason-Lite provides value and convenience for homeowners and contractors at half the price and half the weight of standard brick wood-burning fireplaces. Because of Mason-Lite's lightweight construction, upper-floor masonry fireplaces are now possible. Mason-Lite is also easier to carry due to its compact and portable design, which results in lower costs for shipping and handling expenses.
Mason-Lite lightweight masonry fireplace systems make it possible to have a fireplace in your living room, bedroom, and even in your backyard or patio without requiring major renovation. The soothing glow and flickering of the fire will offer you a lifetime of fond memories.
Features & Benefits of Mason-Lite
- Lightweight construction with a variety of firebox sizes to choose from.
- Indoor/outdoor, wood-burning, or gas-powered systems are available.
- Multi-story combustible floor installations are allowed.
- Superior thermal efficiencies with the highest resistance strength at 28 days
- UL 127 and UL 103 chimney component standards met
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Up to 1700 degrees Fahrenheit heat resistance
- Lower shipping and handling fees
- Cheaper than a traditional masonry fireplace
- Made in the USA
Mason-Lite masonry fireplaces make dreams come true! These factory-built masonry fireboxes are budget-friendly, easy to operate, and of consistent quality. A masonry fireplace adds a beautiful centerpiece and luxury to your property while also increasing its value.