Whenever you purchase a fireplace or fire pit on our store, you will be able to check what type of delivery service is needed, what are your options, and which type is great for your location. Please read all the information below to check which one best fits your order. Shipping small fireplace is a bit easier but when it comes to bigger safes, they are way heavier and will need special trucks and procedures to make sure your order arrives in great condition.
Delivery Services Available
To make sure you have the best shopping experience possible, we listed the delivery services available for you!
Small Packages (150 lbs and Below)
For 150 lbs and below orders, delivery services are FREE only offered by use, Flame Authority. Small packages are delivered to your front door, home or business via UPS or FedEx during business hours and days. You will not be required to schedule an advance appointment via call or email. No need for signatures, as well!
Curbside Delivery (Over 150 lbs)
For curbside delivery --- meaning where your street meets your driveway --- for over 150 lbs orders fireplaces, Flame Authority offers FREE shipping service for all of our valued customers. All curbside shipments for over 150 lbs safes are delivered via trusted freight companies. All products are shipped with a wood pallet to help deliver your orders in the best condition.
- All freight companies do not and can't deliver to a "dead end" streets. Do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-923-4556 for other possible shipping options.
- Limited accessed locations and remote areas require additional fees for from freight companies. Do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-923-4556 to check if your area is in our remote areas' list so we can also give you a quote for possible additional fees.
- Some zip codes are considered beyond service points, including ferry points, from the service centers and may require additional fees. Do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-923-4556 if you are not sure if your location is inside our service area for a custom quote.
Limited Access Locations
- Airports and Areas Inside the Airport Property
- Carnivals, Camps, and Fairs
- Colleges, Universities, and Schools
- Construction Sites
- Country Clubs
- Court Houses
- Day Cares
- Farms, Ranches, and Parks
- Golf Courses
- Hotels, Motels, and Resorts
- Medical Sites and Urgent Care Establishments
- Military Bases
- Mini or Individual Storage Units
- Mining Sites and Quarries
- Nuclear Power Plants
- Nursing and/or Retirement Homes
- Religious Establishments like Churches, Mosques, Temples, Convents, etc.
- Restaurants, Bars, and Night Clubs
- Outdoor Flea Markets
Garage Delivery (151 lbs to 2000 lbs)
If you choose garage delivery service, here are the additional fees depending on the weight of your fireplace and/or fire pit:
- For 151 lbs to 600 lbs - $150.00 additional fee
- For 601 lbs to 2000 lbs - $400.00 additional fees
Some fireplaces are eligible for garage delivery. If this service is selected, the customer agrees to the following:
- The delivery surface must be asphalt or concrete and with no greater than 2% slope. Driver needs a solid surface to safely push the pallet jack with the gun safe into your garage. To verify eligibility, our customer service representatives may request pictures of the delivery location.
- Upon delivery, there is only one driver and may request some help in pushing the gun safe into the garage.
- Garage shipping service doesn't include removing the safe pallet, removing the packaging, or anchoring the safe. No installation process is included.
- In order to avail garage shipping, easy access is needed. No steep, narrow, or long curvy driveways will be allowed. Freight trucks need the space to be able to turn around.
- Our freight carries are all third party services. Drivers will try their best to make the delivery, but we cannot 100% guarantee this service. Should the driver be unable to complete the garage delivery service, we will refund the shipping fee and the driver will make the curbside delivery. Do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-923-4556 or send an email if you have questions about the garage shipping service and your location before availing this service.
- Garage delivery service cannot be added to your order once the product has been shipped as this service needs a special carrier different from our standard freight carriers.
Reminder, garage delivery service is not always guaranteed. There are areas where it is not available and most of the time, it will depend on the driver if he feels safe to complete the delivery. If the driver feels unsafe, the driver and the freight company have the authority to deliver curbside. Flame Authority will give you a full refund for the additional fees you paid if the garage delivery service was not completed. Do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-923-4556 or send an email if you are not sure if you qualify for garage delivery service.
Inside Business Delivery (Through the Doorway ONLY)
If you choose inside business delivery service, you will need to pay a $200 additional fee.
Inside business delivery service is a threshold delivery but for businesses only. This service will take the product off the truck and push it in your business' doorway. It will only include 1 driver who will lower the safe down to the ground via liftgate and push it through the doorway of your business establishment. The said doorway should be wide enough to fit a standard-sized pallet. If you are unsure if your doorway is wide enough for inside business delivery service, please, do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-923-4556
The driver will not do the following:
- The driver will NOT remove the product off the pallet or dispose of the packaging.
- The driver will NOT move the product to its final spot
- The driver will NOT be able to push the pallet into your business' doorway if there is any special flooring or tiles in it because it can damage your tiles or flooring.
Inside business delivery service is for BUSINESSES only and NOT available for residential customers. But if you want your safe delivered inside your home you can choose White Glove Inside Delivery.
White Glove Inside Delivery
For 151 lbs to 550 lbs (NO STAIRS, GROUND FLOOR ONLY)
If you choose white glove inside delivery service, here are the additional fees depending on the weight of your safes:
- For 151 lbs to 450 lbs - $399.00 additional fee
- For 451 lbs to 550 lbs - $499.00 additional fees
When a safe arrives at White Glove Inside Delivery company, a person will call you to arrange a time and date. Do not forget to give 4 hours window to your business or home because your safes will be delivered by a liftgate straight truck and there may be unwanted delays and traffics on the road. The white glove inside delivery service includes a liftgate straight truck with a driver and a crew to perform the delivery and/or placement accurately and accordingly. These are the things you need to know about white glove inside delivery service:
- Shipping inside your ground floor business or home only with floor protection (NO STAIRS)
- Bringing the fireplace inside the elevator. But the elevator should be rated to handle the weight of the fireplace and the whole crew
- White glove inside delivery service DOES NOT INCLUDE anchoring your safe or lifting it up to a pedestal or platform
- In cases where you have stairs or in need of extra help in positioning your fireplace, just give us a call at 1-800-923-4556 and we can give you a custom quote. Custom quotes are processing make take 2-3 business days. Do not hesitate to give us a call at 1-800-923-4556 if you have special circumstances and we will gladly help you out!
Reminder, white glove inside delivery service is not always guaranteed. There are areas where it is not available and most of the time, it will depend on the driver and crew if they feel safe to complete the delivery. If the driver and crew feel unsafe, the driver and the white glove inside delivery company have the authority to deliver curbside. Flame Authority will give you a full refund for the additional fees you paid if the white glove inside delivery service was not completed. Do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-923-4556 if you are not sure if you qualify for white glove inside delivery service.
For 551 lbs and Above
Flame Authority offers a white glove inside delivery options available for special circumstances, like stairs, and depending on the weight of the fireplace. Do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-923-4556 if you want to know which white glove inside delivery option best fits your needs.
Big Packages (Over 2000 lbs)
Flame Authority have trucks with liftgates specifically made to handle fireplaces over 2000 lbs. To receive a fireplace this heavy, you will need a forklift or loading dock. If you do not have either of these two, we can recommend a company near you and in your local area who can deliver your fireplace inside your home or business. Do not hesitate to call us at 1-800-923-4556 if you have questions.