- Optional Accessories
- Lowest Price Guarantee 💯
- Warranty Details
Firegear 20" Stainless Steel Square Pan Gas Fire Pit Insert FPB-20SBSTFS-N Review
This product is no longer available, Our sales professionals can help you in finding something similar that matches your style, space, and budget. Feel free to contact us today at +1-800-923-4556 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here Available Replacement.
Do you want a powerful yet durable burner pan for your outdoor fire pit? Firegear 20" Stainless Steel Square Pan Gas Fire Pit Insert FPB-FPB-20SBSTFS-N offers the perfect solution!
Firegear Stainless Steel Square Pan Gas Fire Pit Insert comes with a burning spur and an ignition system of your choice. This pan is constructed of stainless steel that includes a stainless steel gas flex connector. Also, this magnificent product is battery-operated with a remote that controls ignition.
Purchase the Firegear 20" Stainless Steel Square Pan Gas Fire Pit Insert FPB-20SBSTFS-N today and enjoy the captivating sunset without getting cold. Buy yours now!
- Tested and Approved to ANSI Z21.97-2014/CSA 2.41-2014 standards by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Fully assembled & ready to install
TFS Electronic Ignition System:
- Thermocouple Flame Sense TFS technology with Reliable Direct Spark Ignition (Non Piloted version)
- Battery Operated Electronic Ignition with Safety Valve turns gas OFF when flame goes out
- High / Low adjustable flame height
- Each unit ships with a 46” tranquiline flex line and all fittings necessary for installation
- Warranty: Five (5) years on stainless steel components. Two (2) years on the gas valve, electronic components, and pilot igniter assembly. Commercial Applications: One (1) year warranty on all parts
- Optional Accessory: A/C adapter, Home / Pool Automation Transmitter, Wired Wall Mount Switch, Wireless Wall Mount Switch, Wireless Wall Mount Timer, Wireless Wall Mount On/Off/High/Low
- Must order gas specific (NG or LP)
- Pan Size: 20"Burner
- BTU: FPB-20SBSMT-N: 65,000
- 80,000 BTU on High
- 48,000 BTU on Low
- 79,000 BTU on High
- 47,400 BTU on Low
- FPB-20SBSTMSI-N: 65,500
- Ignition System: MT Ignition TFS Electronic Ignition TMSI Ignition with Spark Ignition
- Shipping Weight :
- FPB-20SBSMT-N:20.25 lbs
- FPB-20SBSTFS-N: 25 lbs
- FPB-20SBSTFS-P: 25 lbs
- FPB-20SBSTMSI-N: 23 lbs
- Designed to protect fire pit flame in high wind areas and provides unique reflective flame qualities while the flame is burning.
- Heavy-duty 1/4” heat-resistant tempered glass with pencil grind satin edges.
- Zinc die-casted plated polished chrome hardware with silicone rubber feet.
Stainless Steel Lid
- Made of 304 stainless steel
- Brushed finished round lid
- Sleek and round flat design for a contemporary look
Flexible Installation Collar
- Allows you the flexibility to fill the gap between the fire pit structure and the pan.
- Engineered to protect against the outdoor elements including saltwater environment
- Flexible and easy to adapt for round, square, and rectangular fire pits.
Paver Control Panel Kit
- For use when building fire pit enclosures with paver blocks and a TMSI burner system.
- Includes stainless steel paver kit bracket and extender, lintel (12" x 3"), screws and fittings, and Tapcon® concrete anchors.
Paver Vent Kit
- Intended for gas fire pit enclosures made from paver stones
- Kit includes two 3.625" x 8" or 5.625" x 8" vents with mounting plate and extension plate that extend up to 10” wide, two Tapcon® concrete anchors, and two 12”x3” Lintels (20 gauge galvanized steel).
- Each vent provides 18 square inches of ventilation
Lava Rock / Glass Media
Seabreeze Broken Fire Glass
Black Broken Fire Glass
Crystal Broken Fire Glass
Copper Reflective Glass
Silver Reflective Glass
Cobalt Reflective Glass
Bronze Reflective Glass
Black Reflective Glass
Tahiti Reflective Glass
Light Blue Broken Fire Glass
Flame Authority is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell which means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
We value your time and money. Our Customer care are always available to help you with your concerns.
We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse.
Every product is thoroughly inspected for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible.
We have✨SUPRISING DISCOUNTS✨ awaiting for you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if I find a lower price than at your store?
- We put forth a lot of effort to ensure that we have the absolute best prices online. We work with our suppliers to ensure that they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
What are the limitations of your 100% Price Guarantee?
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e., eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
Is there any Special Discounts for HVAC, Contractors, Designers at Flame Authority?
- Without a doubt! You deserve to acquire the products you want at a discounted price, therefore please do not hesitate to contact us.
firegear Outdoors products are designed with reliability and simplicity in mind. In addition, our internal Quality Assurance Team carefully inspects each unit thoroughly before it leaves our facility. firegear Outdoors is pleased to extend this limited warranty to the original purchaser of a firegear Outdoors Product. This warranty is not transferable.
The combustion chamber is covered for parts only, against defect in manufacture only, for a period of (5) five years from date of purchase.
The gas valve, burner tube, pilot assembly, flame sensor, electrode, control modules, switches and wiring for battery compartment are all covered for (2) two years on parts against defect in manufacture, from date of purchase.
Ceramic logs, spa, and garden stones, glass crystals, and tempered glass wind shield carry a (1) one year warranty against manufacturing defect, from date of purchase.
Specials finishes such as stainless steel components are not covered against environmental damage, misuse, cleaning or handling issues that cause discoloration. To receive consideration any damage claim against stainless steel components must be submitted at the time of installation. Damage from abrasive cleaners and discoloration to stainless steel components caused by heat, are not covered under warranty. Damage reported after installation will not be covered.
Repair/replacement parts purchased by the consumer from firegear Outdoors after the original coverage has expired on the unit will carry a 90 day warranty, valid with a receipt only. Any item shown to be defective will be repaired or replaced at our discretion.
Any part or parts of this unit which in our judgement show evidence of such defects will be repaired or replaced at firegear Outdoors's option, through an accredited distributor or agent provided that the defective part be returned to the distributor or agent Transportation Prepaid, if requested.
It is the general practice of firegear Outdoors to charge for replacement parts and issue credit once the replaced component has been returned to firegear Outdoors and evaluated for manufacturer defect.
The authorized selling dealer is responsible for all in-field service work carried out on your firegear Outdoors product. firegear Outdoors will not be liable for results or costs of workmanship from unauthorized service persons or dealers.
At all times firegear Outdoors reserves the right to inspect product in the field which is claimed to be defective.
All claims must be submitted to firegear Outdoors by authorized selling dealers. It is essential that all submitted claims provide all of the necessary information including customer name, purchase date, serial #, type of unit, problem, and part or parts requested, without this information the warranty will be invalid.
Batteries are not covered under warranty policy.
At no time will firegear Outdoors be liable for any consequential damages which exceed the purchase price of the unit. firegear Outdoors has no obligation to enhance or modify any unit once manufactured. ie. as products evolve, field modifications or upgrades will not be performed.
firegear Outdoors will not be liable for travel costs for service work.
Installation and environmental problems are not the responsibility of the manufacturer and therefore are not covered under the terms of this warranty policy.
Any unit which shows signs of neglect or misuse is not covered under the terms of this warranty policy.
The warranty will not extend to any part which has been tampered with or altered in any way, or in our judgment has been subject to misuse, improper installation, negligence or problems caused by environmental or geographical conditions, inadequate ventilation.
Freight damage to replacement parts is not covered by warranty and is subject to a claim against the freight carrier by the dealer.
firegear Outdoors will not be liable for acts of God, or acts of terrorism, which cause malfunction of the appliance.
Malfunction | damage of this appliance due to mother nature (wind, rain, snow, etc.) is not covered under the terms of the warranty policy.
Performance problems due to operator error will not be covered by this warranty policy.
Products made or provided by other manufacturers and used in conjunction with the operation of this appliance without prior authorization from firegear Outdoors, may create a danger and nullify your warranty on this product.
Any alteration to the unit which causes sooting or carboning that results in damage to the interior/exterior facia is not the responsibility of firegear Outdoors.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts with most orders just to make your day a little better.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.
Product is great, free shipping was good, and unpacking and installing it was easy. Customer support was great too, both with the sales and shipping carrier. After much research…the Modern Flames Redstone is the one.
A+ = both the sale, the shipping process, and the product
I purchased burner and fire box. I emailed and spoke with Jim . He helped me from start to finish. Great service
The mantel required a little bit of sanding and prep before painting, but was good quality. Flame Authority did an excellent job shipping and it arrived by freight in perfect condition.
The mantel assembled well. I ended up using some construction adhesive to glue the legs on to make it a little more sturdy. I cut pocket holes in the top to attach it to the wall.
Very happy with our purchase!
I shopped for a grill for two people. I want it to last for ten years or more. I want it to get really hot for grilling steaks after they have been cooled sous vide. I want it to be useful also for lower temp cooking. This Blaze grill is perfect for me and my wife. Our purchase through Flame Authority was completed with no problems. I am totally satisfied with this grill and highly recommend it for anyone with similar needs.
Came as advertised and without any delays. Arrived quickly. No issues and would buy from flame authority again.
I wanted to make sure of the size and features of this oven. I called Flame Authority and Mary answered the call. She gave me all the details and I was really amazed coz she really knows what she is selling. Expert with sales and communication. Thumbs Up!
I bought the stove couple weeks ago and ended up having a chance running it a few days I am very pleased with the outcome of the amount of heat it gets out also with the amount of hours it burns at least eight hours. I would recommend this for anyone who is looking for hours of heat output. At first when I bought it I didn’t quite know if mine hopes will be for filled but now they are happy with it. I would recommend this to anyone as a trusted tester of it I am very pleased of the outcome it rains.!
Nice , polite and helpful, when you would call with questions.Fireplace looks nice and throws a decent amount of heat , just a bit of a delay in delivery. Ended up getting it End of January, right before guests arrived. But still only took 3 weeks to get. Thank you Flame Authority !!!
I didn't expect to have this fireplace earlier than the lead time they promised. It looks stunning in my living room and now we are prepared for the upcoming winter season! I am happy with all the updates! Customer service representatives keep on updating me with the process of my order until delivery they are checking it for you! 10 stars for Flame Authority!
Simply beautifully designed. Very efficient. Looks gorgeous in our mid century modern home in a corner space. Will save us $$$ on electric heat bills and is easy to clean with fireplace glass cleaner.
I believe it was David Novak that helped me. Someone ALWAYS answered the phone and located this burner when I couldn't find it anywhere else. It almost seemed too good to be true. But it wasn't. The burner is now nestled in my new outdoor kitchen and am very pleased.
Thank you for a very smooth transaction. the remote is very useful. It is very easy to install
My kids really enjoyed the different colors. It gives a good ambiance to our home. Thanks!
What a phenomenal organization and amazing items. Very much like the past times when organizations truly thought often about their clients, these folks are magnificent!!!