- Optional Accessory
- Lowest Price Guarantee 💯
Heatmaster Regular 42" with Brick Liner Vent Free Firebox HVF42 Review
Are you looking for a vent-free firebox that can meet your heating requirements and appearance? Heatmaster Vent Free Firebox Regular 42" with Brick Liner Firebox HVF42 is the one for you!
Heatmaster is committed to providing the best quality gas hearth products at competitive prices. We utilize high-quality materials, skilled craftsmanship, and strict quality control to produce our products. And our focus is on continuously improving our products and our service to exceed expectations.
HEATMASTER is located in Angier, North Carolina, approximately 30 miles south of the famed Research Triangle Park. Our corporate facilities and manufacturing are nestled among the hard-working communities of central North Carolina. This community is where our hard work ethic, quality workmanship, and integrity were derived. We pride ourselves on being a company that people in our industry know they can trust and respect. We have deep roots in our community. The company’s founder still lives in the community where our manufacturing facility is located and many of our employees also live in the community.
In 2005, the company was purchased by the current owner who has continued the strong work ethic built by the founder and has extended the company’s product lines while maintaining the quality for which HEATMASTER products are known. In the late 1970s, our company designed and manufactured farming equipment. At that time, the founder was presented with an unusual request – to create a device that would capture and disperse heat from a gas log set. A sheet metal shroud and heat deflector was constructed with an internal fan to distribute the heated air. This idea was quite a success and soon mass production was underway. By 1984 with gas heating becoming more and more prevalent, HEATMASTER produced its first set of gas logs. Over the years the continued development of a unique log molding process has yielded the most attractive and realistic log sets available today. Our log sets are just as pretty for the five months a year when they’re not in use as they are with a roaring blaze surrounding them. HEATMASTER has earned and proudly displays its corporate slogan
– “The ultimate in realism created by the perfect blend of engineering and art”.
- Traditional Brick Liner
Also Available in other sizes:
Get the Heatmaster Vent Free Firebox Regular 42 inch with Brick Liner HVF42 today and enjoy the warm comfort around you!
- Available in 36" and 42"
- Electrical junction box included for hook up of optional HFB-B Blower.
- Black mesh screen for the traditional fireplace look.
- Includes a heat deflection hood to protect mantels.
- Traditional masonry fire brick pattern.
- Easy gas line access with knockouts on both sides.
- 4-inch optional hood available.
- Log set sold separately.
HeatMaster LLC. Limited Warranty
All refractory cement logs manufactured by Heatmaster LLC. have a lifetime warranty against breakage due to heat to the original owner in the original installation.
All other logs supplied from Heatmaster LLC. have a 2-year warranty against breakage due to heat to the original owner in the original installation.
All metal parts, including burners and grate assemblies, are warranted for 5 years.
All other mechanical parts are warranted for 1 year.
- Brochure for Heatmaster Vent Free Firebox Regular 42" with Brick Liner Firebox HVF42
- Owners Manual for Heatmaster Vent Free Firebox Regular 42" with Brick Liner Firebox HVF42
- Clearance Guidelines for Heatmaster Vent Free Firebox Regular 42" with Brick Liner Firebox HVF42
- HFB Blowers Owner's Manual for Heatmaster Vent Free Firebox Regular 42" with Brick Liner Firebox HVF42
Need assistance? Talk to an Expert at +1-800-923-4556 or email: email@example.com to get the best-suited Firebox for your needs.
- Overall Dimensions: 44" Width x 40 3/8" height" x 22 5/8" depth
- Inner Dimensions: 35 1/2" Front Width x 25" Rear Width x 22 1/2" Height x 18 1/2" Depth
- Framing Dimensions: 44 1/4" Width x 40 3/8" Height x 24" Depth
Combustible Side Wall Installation for HVF-42
Combustible Side Wall Placement for HVF-42
Guideline Dimension for Corner Application HVF-42
Thermostatically Controller Blower for HVF36/42 Fireboxes Only HFBB
- Quiet rotary design
- Automatic thermal on/off operation
Flame Authority is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell which means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
We value your time and money. Our Customer care are always available to help you with your concerns.
We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse.
Every product is thoroughly inspected for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible.
We have✨SUPRISING DISCOUNTS✨ awaiting for you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if I find a lower price than at your store?
- We put forth a lot of effort to ensure that we have the absolute best prices online. We work with our suppliers to ensure that they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
What are the limitations of your 100% Price Guarantee?
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e., eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
Is there any Special Discounts for HVAC, Contractors, Designers at Flame Authority?
- Without a doubt! You deserve to acquire the products you want at a discounted price, therefore please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts with most orders just to make your day a little better.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.
Product is great, free shipping was good, and unpacking and installing it was easy. Customer support was great too, both with the sales and shipping carrier. After much research…the Modern Flames Redstone is the one.
A+ = both the sale, the shipping process, and the product
I purchased burner and fire box. I emailed and spoke with Jim . He helped me from start to finish. Great service
The mantel required a little bit of sanding and prep before painting, but was good quality. Flame Authority did an excellent job shipping and it arrived by freight in perfect condition.
The mantel assembled well. I ended up using some construction adhesive to glue the legs on to make it a little more sturdy. I cut pocket holes in the top to attach it to the wall.
Very happy with our purchase!
I shopped for a grill for two people. I want it to last for ten years or more. I want it to get really hot for grilling steaks after they have been cooled sous vide. I want it to be useful also for lower temp cooking. This Blaze grill is perfect for me and my wife. Our purchase through Flame Authority was completed with no problems. I am totally satisfied with this grill and highly recommend it for anyone with similar needs.
Came as advertised and without any delays. Arrived quickly. No issues and would buy from flame authority again.
I wanted to make sure of the size and features of this oven. I called Flame Authority and Mary answered the call. She gave me all the details and I was really amazed coz she really knows what she is selling. Expert with sales and communication. Thumbs Up!
I bought the stove couple weeks ago and ended up having a chance running it a few days I am very pleased with the outcome of the amount of heat it gets out also with the amount of hours it burns at least eight hours. I would recommend this for anyone who is looking for hours of heat output. At first when I bought it I didn’t quite know if mine hopes will be for filled but now they are happy with it. I would recommend this to anyone as a trusted tester of it I am very pleased of the outcome it rains.!
Nice , polite and helpful, when you would call with questions.Fireplace looks nice and throws a decent amount of heat , just a bit of a delay in delivery. Ended up getting it End of January, right before guests arrived. But still only took 3 weeks to get. Thank you Flame Authority !!!
I didn't expect to have this fireplace earlier than the lead time they promised. It looks stunning in my living room and now we are prepared for the upcoming winter season! I am happy with all the updates! Customer service representatives keep on updating me with the process of my order until delivery they are checking it for you! 10 stars for Flame Authority!
Simply beautifully designed. Very efficient. Looks gorgeous in our mid century modern home in a corner space. Will save us $$$ on electric heat bills and is easy to clean with fireplace glass cleaner.
I believe it was David Novak that helped me. Someone ALWAYS answered the phone and located this burner when I couldn't find it anywhere else. It almost seemed too good to be true. But it wasn't. The burner is now nestled in my new outdoor kitchen and am very pleased.
Thank you for a very smooth transaction. the remote is very useful. It is very easy to install
My kids really enjoyed the different colors. It gives a good ambiance to our home. Thanks!
What a phenomenal organization and amazing items. Very much like the past times when organizations truly thought often about their clients, these folks are magnificent!!!