- Manuals and Venting Notes
- Specifications and Dimensions
- Options and Accessories
- Read more to LEARN MORE! 📚
- Lowest Price Guarantee 💯
- Warranty Details
Majestic Jasper 30" Direct Vent Gas Fireplace Insert JASPER30IN Review
Looking for a fireplace without having to worry about intense cleaning? The Majestic Jasper 30" Direct Vent Gas Fireplace Insert JASPER30IN is the one! Buy yours now here at Flame Authority, your Trusted Dealer!
Installing the Majestic Jasper 30" Direct Vent Gas Fireplace Insert JASPER30IN can be quick and will provide significantly better efficiency than an open wood fireplace. Split logs and flames deliver the ambiance and look you expect while removing the effort wood fireplaces require.
- 6 Ceramic Fiber Split Logs
- 21,000 - 30,000 BTU/Hour Input (NG)
- 19,600 - 28,000 BTU/Hour Input (LP)
- IntelliFire Ignition System
- Ceramic Glass
- Glowing Embers/Lava Rock
- Battery Back-Up
- Electrical Cord - 10' 3" Left, X 7' 6" Right
- Gas Flex Connector
Required to Complete (Sold Separately):
Buy the Majestic Jasper 30" Direct Vent Gas Fireplace Insert JASPER30IN today! Available here at Flame Authority, your Trusted Dealer
- Strikingly realistic split-wood logs and flames
- Adjust flames up to 30% to control heat
- Heat with up to 70% efficiency
- Available in a 30” model
- Up to 30,000 BTUs
- Download Fireplace Insert Brochure Majestic Jasper 30" Direct Vent Gas Fireplace Insert JASPER30IN
- Download Owner's Manual Majestic Jasper 30" Direct Vent Gas Fireplace Insert JASPER30IN
- Download Installation Manual Majestic Jasper 30" Direct Vent Gas Fireplace Insert JASPER30IN
- Download Service Parts Majestic Jasper 30" Direct Vent Gas Fireplace Insert JASPER30IN
- Requires: LINK-DV30B, LINKSQB-DV30, LINKSQC-DV30, LINK-DV4-30B, LINKSQB-DV-30, or LINKSQC-DV4-30 flex liner kit. Refer to the Venting section
- Style: Single-Sided
- Heat Efficiency: 70%
- Valve Type: Intermittent Pilot
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Size: 30"
- Appliance Width: 31/18"
- Appliance Height: 203/4"
- Appliance Depth¹: 141/2"
- Appliance Rear Width: 195/8"
- Front Width Minimum Firebox Opening: 315/8"
- Height Minimum Firebox Opening: 21"
- Depth Minimum Firebox Opening: 15"
- Back Width Minimum Firebox Opening: 201/8"
- BTU/hr Input: 30,000
- Viewing Area: 271/2" x 1515/16"
- Ignition System: IPI
Options and Accessories
- Clean 30" Screen Front
- Clean and traditional design front.
- Available in black and bronze finish.
- Contemporary Arched 30" Screen Front
- Contemporary arch design.
- Available in black and bronze finish.
- Inside Fit 30" Screen Front
- Attractive black finish
- Non-operable front
- Small 30" Metal Surround
- Surrounds complete the look of your fireplace
- Size: 40" x 27"
- Color: Black, Bronze
- Medium 30" Metal Surround
- Surrounds complete the look of your fireplace
- Size: 42" x 30"
- Color: Black (Also avail. in 2" deep model), Bronze
- Large 30" Metal Surround
- Surrounds complete the look of your fireplace
- Size: 44" x 32"
- Color: Black, Bronze
- On-Site 30" Custom Surround
- On-site 30" customizable surround
- Size: 50" w x 40" h
- Comes 4 sided with a 5" bottom, can be trimmed to make 3 sided
- Custom Surround Metal Insert is also available (sold separately)
Brick Interior Panels
- Brick Interior Panels
- Optional traditional brick interior panels
- Horizontal brick pattern
- Color: Tavern Brown, Cottage Red
- Direct Vent Insert Termination Kits
- Termination caps are functional and beautifully designed to ensure safe venting and exhaust flow
Round Termination Caps - Stainless Steel
Square Termination Caps - Black/Copper
- Direct vent insert kit - two 30 - liners, plus term cap components
- Direct vent insert kit - one 4 - liner, one 30 - liner, plus term cap components
- Direct vent insert kit - two 30" liners, plus faux copper term cap components
- Direct vent insert kit - two 30 - liners, plus black term cap components
- Direct vent insert kit - one 4 - liner, one 30 - liner, plus black term cap components
- Fan Kit
- 160 CFM Fan Kit
- Includes Rheostat and Temperature Sensor
- Smart Stat Remote Control - (IPI or SP)
- An added level of function and convenience in remote control fire fireplaces, stoves, inserts, and gas logs with or without line power.
- Battery-powered or hardwired receiver.
- Includes on/off, temperature readout, thermostat mode, and timer mode.
Welcome to our Special Section,
Here we've gathered all of the related articles in the hopes of assisting you in knowing the PERFECT MATCH for your Home.
Here are Top-Rated articles:
- Best Gas Fireplaces 2023
- Fireplace Trends: Best Fireplace Ideas For Your Home
- Top B-Vent Gas Fireplaces You Must Have
- Discover the Top Direct Vent Gas Fireplaces 2023
- Find the Best Ventless Gas Fireplace for Your Space
We understand that buying this unit is a significant investment, so we make sure you'll get the right unit for your precious home.
We have Professional Team that are ready to assist you!
Furthermore, because YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR TOP PRIORITY we offer ✨SUPRISING DISCOUNTS✨ that cannot be found anywhere else!
Flame Authority is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell which means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
We value your time and money. Our Customer care are always available to help you with your concerns.
We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse.
Every product is thoroughly inspected for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible.
We have✨SUPRISING DISCOUNTS✨ awaiting for you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if I find a lower price than at your store?
- We put forth a lot of effort to ensure that we have the absolute best prices online. We work with our suppliers to ensure that they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
What are the limitations of your 100% Price Guarantee?
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e., eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
Is there any Special Discounts for HVAC, Contractors, Designers at Flame Authority?
- Without a doubt! You deserve to acquire the products you want at a discounted price, therefore please do not hesitate to contact us.
Outdoor Lifestyles by Hearth & Home Technologies, Inc.™
Hearth & Home Technologies, Inc. (“HHT”) extends the following warranty for all Outdoor Lifestyles by HHT™ brand products (“Majestic”) that are purchased from an HHT authorized dealer.
HHT warrants to the original owner of the Product at the site of installation, and to any transferee taking ownership of the Product at the site of installation within one year following the date of original purchase, that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. After installation, if covered components manufactured by HHT are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the applicable warranty period, HHT will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. This warranty is subject to conditions, exclusions and limitations as described below.
The warranty period runs for one year, beginning on the earlier of: (i) the date of invoice for the Product; (ii) in the case of new home construction, the date of first occupancy of the residence or six months after the date of sale of the Product by an HHT authorized dealer, whichever occurs first; or (iii) the date 24 months following the date of Product shipment from HHT, regardless of the invoice or occupancy date.
- This warranty only covers Products that are purchased through an HHT authorized dealer or distributor. A list of HHT authorized dealers is available on the HHT branded websites.
- This warranty is only valid while the Product remains at the site of original installation.
- Contact your installing dealer for warranty service. If the installing dealer is unable to provide necessary parts, contact the nearest HHT authorized dealer or supplier. Additional service fees may apply if you are seeking warranty service from a dealer other than the dealer from whom you originally purchased the Product.
- Check with your dealer in advance for any costs to you when arranging a warranty call. Travel and shipping charges for parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Changes in surface finishes as a result of normal use. As a heating appliance, some changes in color of interior and exterior surface finishes may occur; this is not a flaw and not covered under warranty.
- Damage to printed, plated, or enameled surfaces caused by fingerprints, accidents, misuse, scratches, melted items, or other external sources and residues left on surfaces from the use of abrasive cleaners or polishes.
- Repair or replacement of parts that are subject to normal wear and tear during the warranty period. These parts include: paint, firebricks, grates, flame guides and the discoloration of glass.
- Minor expansion, contraction, or movement of certain parts causing noise. These conditions are normal and complaints related to this noise are not covered by this warranty.
- Damages resulting from: (1) failure to install, operate, or maintain the Product in accordance with the installation instructions, operating instructions, and listing agent identification label furnished with the Product; (2) failure to install the Product in accordance with local building codes; (3) shipping or improper handling; (4) improper operation, abuse, misuse, continued operation with damaged, corroded or failed components, accident, or incorrectly performed repairs; (5) inadequate ventilation, negative pressure or environmental conditions, including, without limitation: hail, snow, ice, fallen branches, flooding, water damage and fading of color; (6) use of fuels other than those specified in the operating instructions; (7) installation or use of components not supplied with the Product or any other components not expressly authorized and approved by HHT; (8) modification of the Product not expressly authorized and approved by HHT in writing; and/or (9) interruptions or fluctuations of electrical power supply to the Product.
- Non-HHT venting components, hearth components or other accessories used in conjunction with the Product.
- Any part of a pre-existing fireplace system in which an insert or a decorative gas appliance is installed.
- The Product’s capability to heat the desired space. Information is provided to assist the consumer and the dealer in selecting the proper appliance for the application. Consideration must be given to the Product’s location and configuration and environmental conditions.
This warranty is void if:
- The Product has been over-fired or operated in atmospheres contaminated by chlorine, fluorine, or other damaging chemicals. Over-firing can be identified by, but not limited to, warped plates or tubes, rust colored cast iron, bubbling, cracking and discoloration of steel or enamel finishes and cracking or spalling of refractory or cementitious materials.
- The Product is subjected to prolonged periods of dampness, condensation, ice or snow.
- There is any damage to the Product or other components due to water or weather damage which is the result of, but not limited to, improper chimney or venting installation.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
Repair or replacement in accordance with the provisions of this warranty will be the owner’s exclusive remedy for and will constitute HHT’s sole obligation under this warranty, under any other warranty (express or implied), or in contract, tort or otherwise; provided, however, that if HHT is unable to provide repair or replacement in an expedient and cost effective manner, HHT may discharge all such obligations by refunding the purchase price of the Product. No employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorized to give any warranty on behalf of HHT. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, HHT MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HHT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF DEFECTS IN OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS. Some states do not allow exclusions or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights; you also may have other rights, which vary from state to state. The duration of any implied warranty is limited to the duration of the warranty period specified herein.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts with most orders just to make your day a little better.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.
Product is great, free shipping was good, and unpacking and installing it was easy. Customer support was great too, both with the sales and shipping carrier. After much research…the Modern Flames Redstone is the one.
A+ = both the sale, the shipping process, and the product
I purchased burner and fire box. I emailed and spoke with Jim . He helped me from start to finish. Great service
The mantel required a little bit of sanding and prep before painting, but was good quality. Flame Authority did an excellent job shipping and it arrived by freight in perfect condition.
The mantel assembled well. I ended up using some construction adhesive to glue the legs on to make it a little more sturdy. I cut pocket holes in the top to attach it to the wall.
Very happy with our purchase!
I shopped for a grill for two people. I want it to last for ten years or more. I want it to get really hot for grilling steaks after they have been cooled sous vide. I want it to be useful also for lower temp cooking. This Blaze grill is perfect for me and my wife. Our purchase through Flame Authority was completed with no problems. I am totally satisfied with this grill and highly recommend it for anyone with similar needs.
Came as advertised and without any delays. Arrived quickly. No issues and would buy from flame authority again.
I wanted to make sure of the size and features of this oven. I called Flame Authority and Mary answered the call. She gave me all the details and I was really amazed coz she really knows what she is selling. Expert with sales and communication. Thumbs Up!
I bought the stove couple weeks ago and ended up having a chance running it a few days I am very pleased with the outcome of the amount of heat it gets out also with the amount of hours it burns at least eight hours. I would recommend this for anyone who is looking for hours of heat output. At first when I bought it I didn’t quite know if mine hopes will be for filled but now they are happy with it. I would recommend this to anyone as a trusted tester of it I am very pleased of the outcome it rains.!
Nice , polite and helpful, when you would call with questions.Fireplace looks nice and throws a decent amount of heat , just a bit of a delay in delivery. Ended up getting it End of January, right before guests arrived. But still only took 3 weeks to get. Thank you Flame Authority !!!
I didn't expect to have this fireplace earlier than the lead time they promised. It looks stunning in my living room and now we are prepared for the upcoming winter season! I am happy with all the updates! Customer service representatives keep on updating me with the process of my order until delivery they are checking it for you! 10 stars for Flame Authority!
Simply beautifully designed. Very efficient. Looks gorgeous in our mid century modern home in a corner space. Will save us $$$ on electric heat bills and is easy to clean with fireplace glass cleaner.
I believe it was David Novak that helped me. Someone ALWAYS answered the phone and located this burner when I couldn't find it anywhere else. It almost seemed too good to be true. But it wasn't. The burner is now nestled in my new outdoor kitchen and am very pleased.
Thank you for a very smooth transaction. the remote is very useful. It is very easy to install
My kids really enjoyed the different colors. It gives a good ambiance to our home. Thanks!
What a phenomenal organization and amazing items. Very much like the past times when organizations truly thought often about their clients, these folks are magnificent!!!