- Remote Controls & Wall Switches
- Lowest Price Guarantee 💯
- Warranty Details
Majestic Reveal 36" Traditional Open-Hearth B-Vent Gas Fireplace RBV4236IT Review
Are you looking for an affordable gas fireplace with timeless allure and stunning design? Here's Majestic Reveal 36" Traditional Open-Hearth B-Vent Gas Fireplace RBV4236IT to help you out!
Recreate the timelessness of a wood-burning fire with the Majestic Reveal Series Open-Hearth B-Vent Gas Fireplace. These open-hearth gas fireplaces provide full, generous flames, comforting heat, as well as feature optional doors.
Buy the Majestic Reveal 36" Open-Hearth B-Vent Gas Fireplace w/ Traditional Brick Refractory RBV4236IT now and enjoy the warmth it brings to your home without breaking your bank!
- 36" or 42" viewing area
- Unique burner and open-hearth design create an authentic flame
- Traditional or herringbone interior options
Do you like this gas fireplace but are in need of a bigger one? Here's the Majestic Reveal 42" Open-Hearth B-Vent Gas Fireplace RBV4842I for you. You can also check out other Majestic Fireplaces.
- 40,000 Btu/Hour Input (NG)
- Traditional refractory
- Glowing embers, lava rock, vermiculite
- 6 ceramic fiber logs
- Black hood
- Outside air kit
- Junction box
- Gas flex connector
- Manual gas shut-off valve
- 18' control wire
- 6" B-vent collar
- Battery backup
- Remotes w/ thermostat function only approved for use in a bedroom or bed sitting room in Canada
No additional items are required to complete.
- Requires 6" B-vent pipe. See venting section.
- Vent Type: B-Vent
- Vent Size: 6
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Appliance Width: 41"
- Appliance Height: 391/2"
- Appliance Depth¹: 211/2"
- Appliance Rear Width: 233/4"
- Framing Width: 42"
- Framing Height: 393/4"
- Framing Depth: 22"
- Framing Front Width: 42"
- Framing Back Width: 42"
- BTU/hr Input: 40,000
- Viewing Area: 36"
1 Appliance Depth includes the entire unit including the depth of the firebox and extension onto the hearth.
Left Side View
Right Side View
- Smart Remote Control - IPI or SP
- Model: SMARTBATTHTL-B / SMARTBATT-B)
- Features on/off, temp readout, thermostat mode, and timer mode.
- Smart Stat Remote Control - IPI or SP
- Model: SMART-STAT-HHT
- Features on/off, temp readout, thermostat mode, and timer mode.
- White Wall Switch Kit
- Model: WSK-21-W
- On/off features
- Includes 20 feet of wire
- Insulated Flex Duct
- 4" (100mm) insulated flex duct for outside air
- Includes two 42" (1065mm) sections
- Uninsulated Flex Duct
- 4" (100mm) uninsulated flex duct for outside air
- Includes two 42" (1065mm) sections
- Thermal Damper
Flame Authority is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell which means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
We value your time and money. Our Customer care are always available to help you with your concerns.
We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse.
Every product is thoroughly inspected for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible.
We have✨SUPRISING DISCOUNTS✨ awaiting for you!
"I want to check if you can PRICE MATCH a product before I placed an order."
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if I find a lower price than at your store?
- We put forth a lot of effort to ensure that we have the absolute best prices online. We work with our suppliers to ensure that they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
What are the limitations of your 100% Price Guarantee?
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e., eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
Is there any Special Discounts for HVAC, Contractors, Designers at Flame Authority?
- Without a doubt! You deserve to acquire the products you want at a discounted price, therefore please do not hesitate to contact us.
Outdoor Lifestyles by Hearth & Home Technologies, Inc.™
Hearth & Home Technologies, Inc. (“HHT”) extends the following warranty for all Outdoor Lifestyles by HHT™ brand products (“Majestic”) that are purchased from an HHT authorized dealer.
HHT warrants to the original owner of the Product at the site of installation, and to any transferee taking ownership of the Product at the site of installation within one year following the date of original purchase, that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. After installation, if covered components manufactured by HHT are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the applicable warranty period, HHT will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. This warranty is subject to conditions, exclusions and limitations as described below.
The warranty period runs for one year, beginning on the earlier of: (i) the date of invoice for the Product; (ii) in the case of new home construction, the date of first occupancy of the residence or six months after the date of sale of the Product by an HHT authorized dealer, whichever occurs first; or (iii) the date 24 months following the date of Product shipment from HHT, regardless of the invoice or occupancy date.
- This warranty only covers Products that are purchased through an HHT authorized dealer or distributor. A list of HHT authorized dealers is available on the HHT branded websites.
- This warranty is only valid while the Product remains at the site of original installation.
- Contact your installing dealer for warranty service. If the installing dealer is unable to provide necessary parts, contact the nearest HHT authorized dealer or supplier. Additional service fees may apply if you are seeking warranty service from a dealer other than the dealer from whom you originally purchased the Product.
- Check with your dealer in advance for any costs to you when arranging a warranty call. Travel and shipping charges for parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Changes in surface finishes as a result of normal use. As a heating appliance, some changes in color of interior and exterior surface finishes may occur; this is not a flaw and not covered under warranty.
- Damage to printed, plated, or enameled surfaces caused by fingerprints, accidents, misuse, scratches, melted items, or other external sources and residues left on surfaces from the use of abrasive cleaners or polishes.
- Repair or replacement of parts that are subject to normal wear and tear during the warranty period. These parts include: paint, firebricks, grates, flame guides and the discoloration of glass.
- Minor expansion, contraction, or movement of certain parts causing noise. These conditions are normal and complaints related to this noise are not covered by this warranty.
- Damages resulting from: (1) failure to install, operate, or maintain the Product in accordance with the installation instructions, operating instructions, and listing agent identification label furnished with the Product; (2) failure to install the Product in accordance with local building codes; (3) shipping or improper handling; (4) improper operation, abuse, misuse, continued operation with damaged, corroded or failed components, accident, or incorrectly performed repairs; (5) inadequate ventilation, negative pressure or environmental conditions, including, without limitation: hail, snow, ice, fallen branches, flooding, water damage and fading of color; (6) use of fuels other than those specified in the operating instructions; (7) installation or use of components not supplied with the Product or any other components not expressly authorized and approved by HHT; (8) modification of the Product not expressly authorized and approved by HHT in writing; and/or (9) interruptions or fluctuations of electrical power supply to the Product.
- Non-HHT venting components, hearth components or other accessories used in conjunction with the Product.
- Any part of a pre-existing fireplace system in which an insert or a decorative gas appliance is installed.
- The Product’s capability to heat the desired space. Information is provided to assist the consumer and the dealer in selecting the proper appliance for the application. Consideration must be given to the Product’s location and configuration and environmental conditions.
This warranty is void if:
- The Product has been over-fired or operated in atmospheres contaminated by chlorine, fluorine, or other damaging chemicals. Over-firing can be identified by, but not limited to, warped plates or tubes, rust colored cast iron, bubbling, cracking and discoloration of steel or enamel finishes and cracking or spalling of refractory or cementitious materials.
- The Product is subjected to prolonged periods of dampness, condensation, ice or snow.
- There is any damage to the Product or other components due to water or weather damage which is the result of, but not limited to, improper chimney or venting installation.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
Repair or replacement in accordance with the provisions of this warranty will be the owner’s exclusive remedy for and will constitute HHT’s sole obligation under this warranty, under any other warranty (express or implied), or in contract, tort or otherwise; provided, however, that if HHT is unable to provide repair or replacement in an expedient and cost effective manner, HHT may discharge all such obligations by refunding the purchase price of the Product. No employee, agent, dealer, or other person is authorized to give any warranty on behalf of HHT. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, HHT MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. HHT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF DEFECTS IN OR USE OF THE PRODUCTS. Some states do not allow exclusions or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights; you also may have other rights, which vary from state to state. The duration of any implied warranty is limited to the duration of the warranty period specified herein.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts with most orders just to make your day a little better.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.
Why is this an awesome buy? first of all the looks really goes well with the interior of our ancestral home, which is very sentimental to us, 2nd the people in this company is so accommodating that my doubts were erased and decided to purchase this, there's a bit of delay since this is one of the best sellers but I careless since they do reach out to me every step of the delivery until I received the unit. Thank you Flame Authority!!