- Optional Accessories
- Lowest Price Guarantee 💯
- Warranty Details
Monessen 27-inch Natural Blaze See-Through Gas Log Set - NBST27-F Review
Are you Looking for a log set that offers an authentic look of a wood fire? The Monessen 27-inch Natural Blaze See-Through Gas Log Set - NBST27-F is the best choice for you!
* Ready to Ship * Proudly Made in the USA * Fastest Delivery *For see-through fireplaces, this log set has a unique design on both sides for a truly authentic stack, no matter how you look at it. A Natural Blaze burner is included as standard for realistic flame viewing from a wide range of angles.
Meticulous attention to detail makes the vented gas logs from Monessen look incredibly realistic and the glowing embers add to their warm ambiance. Add an optional decorative grate or andirons to complete the look and you'll understand why vented gas logs from Monessen are the natural choice for your home.
Note: 27" Natural Blaze See-Through Gas Burner Required to Complete.
- 27" See-Through design
- 7 Piece ceramic see-thru log set
- For use with a 27" natural blaze see-thru burner system
- Available in millivolt control
- Ceramic fiber reflects more heat
- Exclusive Natural Blaze Technology
- Includes volcanic rock, rock wool embers, and ember bed log switch
Purchase your own Monessen 27-inch Natural Blaze See-Through Gas Log Set - NBST27-F NOW! Available here at Flame Authority!
- Product Brochure for Monessen 27-inch Natural Blaze See-Through Gas Log Set - NBST27-F
- Installation Manual for Monessen 27-inch Natural Blaze See-Through Gas Log Set - NBST27-F
- Log Placement Instructions for Monessen 27-inch Natural Blaze See-Through Gas Log Set - NBST27-F
- Service Parts: See-through Hearth Kit for Monessen 27-inch Natural Blaze See-Through Gas Log Set - NBST27-F
- Service Parts: See-through Log Set for Monessen 27-inch Natural Blaze See-Through Gas Log Set - NBST27-F
- Size: 27"
- Front Width Minimum Firebox Opening: MIL: 32"
- Height Minimum Firebox Opening: MIL: 21-1/2"
- Depth Minimum Firebox Opening: MIL: 21"
- Back Width Minimum Firebox Opening: MIL: N/A
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- BTU/hr Input: 39,000
- Heating Capacity1: Up to 1,400 sq ft
- Ignition System: Millivolt
Flat Black Adjustable Canopy - CABL
- Adjusts from 28" – 48" to best cover your fireplace. For use with masonry fireplace installations.
- Remote controls are available in simple on/off and thermostat models. Thermostat remote systems allow you to control your desired room temperature. All remotes include safety features like child lockout mode and safety shutdown.
Flame Authority is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell which means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
We value your time and money. Our Customer care are always available to help you with your concerns.
We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse.
Every product is thoroughly inspected for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible.
We have✨SUPRISING DISCOUNTS✨ awaiting for you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if I find a lower price than at your store?
- We put forth a lot of effort to ensure that we have the absolute best prices online. We work with our suppliers to ensure that they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
What are the limitations of your 100% Price Guarantee?
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e., eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
Is there any Special Discounts for HVAC, Contractors, Designers at Flame Authority?
- Without a doubt! You deserve to acquire the products you want at a discounted price, therefore please do not hesitate to contact us.
Limited Lifetime Warranty Policy
The following components are warranted for life to the original owner, subject of proof of purchase: Firebox, Combustion Chamber, Heat Exchanger, Grate, and Stainless Steel Burners.
FIVE YEAR WARRANTY
The following components are warranted for 5 years to the original owner, subject of proof of purchase: Vent Free Ceramic Fiber Logs and Aluminized Burners.
Monessen warrants the components and materials in your gas appliance to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of two years from date of installation. After installation, if any of the components manufactured by Monessen in the appliance are found to be defective in materials or workmanship, Monessen will, at its option, replace or repair the defective components at no charge to the original owner. Monessen will also pay for reasonable labor costs incurred in replacing or repairing such components for a period of two years from the date of installation. Any products presented for warranty repair must be accompanied by a dated proof of purchase.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty will be void if the appliance is not installed by a qualified installer in accordance with the installation instructions. The Limited Lifetime Warranty will also be void if the appliance is not operated and maintained according to the operating instructions supplied with the appliance, and does not extend to (1) firebox/burner assembly damage by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, alteration, negligence of others, including the installation thereof by unqualified installers, (2) the costs of removal, reinstallation or transportation of defective parts on the appliance, or (3) incidental or consequential damage. All service work must be performed by an authorized service representative.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of other warranties, express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability of fitness for purpose and of all other obligations or liabilities. Monessen does not assume for it any other obligations or liability in connection with the sale or use of the appliance. In states that do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or do not allow exclusion of indirect damage, those limitations of exclusions may not apply to you. You may also have additional rights not covered in this Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Monessen reserves the right to investigate any and all claims against the Limited Lifetime Warranty and decide upon method of settlement.
IF WARRANTY SERVICE IS NEEDED:
- Contact your supplier. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt and the model/serial number of your Monessen product.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO ANY SERVICE WORK YOURSELF.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts with most orders just to make your day a little better.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.
Product is great, free shipping was good, and unpacking and installing it was easy. Customer support was great too, both with the sales and shipping carrier. After much research…the Modern Flames Redstone is the one.
A+ = both the sale, the shipping process, and the product
I purchased burner and fire box. I emailed and spoke with Jim . He helped me from start to finish. Great service
The mantel required a little bit of sanding and prep before painting, but was good quality. Flame Authority did an excellent job shipping and it arrived by freight in perfect condition.
The mantel assembled well. I ended up using some construction adhesive to glue the legs on to make it a little more sturdy. I cut pocket holes in the top to attach it to the wall.
Very happy with our purchase!
I shopped for a grill for two people. I want it to last for ten years or more. I want it to get really hot for grilling steaks after they have been cooled sous vide. I want it to be useful also for lower temp cooking. This Blaze grill is perfect for me and my wife. Our purchase through Flame Authority was completed with no problems. I am totally satisfied with this grill and highly recommend it for anyone with similar needs.
Came as advertised and without any delays. Arrived quickly. No issues and would buy from flame authority again.
I wanted to make sure of the size and features of this oven. I called Flame Authority and Mary answered the call. She gave me all the details and I was really amazed coz she really knows what she is selling. Expert with sales and communication. Thumbs Up!
I bought the stove couple weeks ago and ended up having a chance running it a few days I am very pleased with the outcome of the amount of heat it gets out also with the amount of hours it burns at least eight hours. I would recommend this for anyone who is looking for hours of heat output. At first when I bought it I didn’t quite know if mine hopes will be for filled but now they are happy with it. I would recommend this to anyone as a trusted tester of it I am very pleased of the outcome it rains.!
Nice , polite and helpful, when you would call with questions.Fireplace looks nice and throws a decent amount of heat , just a bit of a delay in delivery. Ended up getting it End of January, right before guests arrived. But still only took 3 weeks to get. Thank you Flame Authority !!!
I didn't expect to have this fireplace earlier than the lead time they promised. It looks stunning in my living room and now we are prepared for the upcoming winter season! I am happy with all the updates! Customer service representatives keep on updating me with the process of my order until delivery they are checking it for you! 10 stars for Flame Authority!
Simply beautifully designed. Very efficient. Looks gorgeous in our mid century modern home in a corner space. Will save us $$$ on electric heat bills and is easy to clean with fireplace glass cleaner.
I believe it was David Novak that helped me. Someone ALWAYS answered the phone and located this burner when I couldn't find it anywhere else. It almost seemed too good to be true. But it wasn't. The burner is now nestled in my new outdoor kitchen and am very pleased.
Thank you for a very smooth transaction. the remote is very useful. It is very easy to install
My kids really enjoyed the different colors. It gives a good ambiance to our home. Thanks!
What a phenomenal organization and amazing items. Very much like the past times when organizations truly thought often about their clients, these folks are magnificent!!!