- Optional Accessories
- Lowest Price Guarantee 💯
- Warranty Details
Monessen Glow Getter Millivolt 18" Gas Burner GG18 Review
Are you looking for the best gas fireplace/burner kit? The Monessen Glow Getter Millivolt 18" Gas Burner GG18 is the one for you!
The Monessen Glow Getter Millivolt Series Gas Burner is a cut above. It features beautiful detail, a fabulous glow, and abundant heat that brings bold traditional style to your space.
Do you like this gas log set but want to check your options? Look at Monessen Gas Logs & Log Sets now!
Purchase the Monessen Glow Getter Millivolt 18" Gas Burner GG18 today and enjoy its lovely aesthetic in your home!
- Glow Getter Burner System® with multi-peak flame and generous, active ember bed
- Millivolt control
- Piezo igniter
- Natural or propane gas
- Volcanic rock, rock wool embers, and ember bed log switch
- Dual rated for vented or vent-free applications
- CSA design certified
- 18" Glow getter burner system
- Millivolt ignition in natural gas or propane gas
- Manual variable flame height control
- Ember bed
- Dual rated for vent-free and vented applications
- Vented applications require the purchase of a damper clamp
- Volcanic rock and rock wool embers
- Piezo igniter
- On/Off log switch
- Remote ready
- 21,000 - 29,000 BTU/HR (Nat) (Millivolt)
- 22,500 - 29,000 BTU/HR (LP) (Millivolt)
Charisma Gas Log Set
The vent free gas logs from Monessen offer the realistic look of a wood fire but without the effort. Available during a sort of styles, the pliability of the vent free gas logs from Monessen means you'll install them in any existing firebox without the necessity for venting - making them a terrific choice for almost any room in your home.
Damper Clamps - Carton of 6 (Required for Vented Installations)
The C-CLAMP Damper Clamp permits the operation of Manual and Millivolt controlled gas logs to be installed as a vented decorative log set by keeping the flue open
Flat Black Adjustable Canopy
Flame Authority is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell which means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
We value your time and money. Our Customer care are always available to help you with your concerns.
We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse.
Every product is thoroughly inspected for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible.
We have✨SUPRISING DISCOUNTS✨ awaiting for you!
"I want to check if you can PRICE MATCH a product before I placed an order."
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if I find a lower price than at your store?
- We put forth a lot of effort to ensure that we have the absolute best prices online. We work with our suppliers to ensure that they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
What are the limitations of your 100% Price Guarantee?
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e., eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
Is there any Special Discounts for HVAC, Contractors, Designers at Flame Authority?
- Without a doubt! You deserve to acquire the products you want at a discounted price, therefore please do not hesitate to contact us.
Limited Lifetime Warranty Policy
The following components are warranted for life to the original owner, subject of proof of purchase: Firebox, Combustion Chamber, Heat Exchanger, Grate, and Stainless Steel Burners.
FIVE YEAR WARRANTY
The following components are warranted for 5 years to the original owner, subject of proof of purchase: Vent Free Ceramic Fiber Logs and Aluminized Burners.
Monessen warrants the components and materials in your gas appliance to be free from manufacturing and material defects for a period of two years from date of installation. After installation, if any of the components manufactured by Monessen in the appliance are found to be defective in materials or workmanship, Monessen will, at its option, replace or repair the defective components at no charge to the original owner. Monessen will also pay for reasonable labor costs incurred in replacing or repairing such components for a period of two years from the date of installation. Any products presented for warranty repair must be accompanied by a dated proof of purchase.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty will be void if the appliance is not installed by a qualified installer in accordance with the installation instructions. The Limited Lifetime Warranty will also be void if the appliance is not operated and maintained according to the operating instructions supplied with the appliance, and does not extend to (1) firebox/burner assembly damage by accident, neglect, misuse, abuse, alteration, negligence of others, including the installation thereof by unqualified installers, (2) the costs of removal, reinstallation or transportation of defective parts on the appliance, or (3) incidental or consequential damage. All service work must be performed by an authorized service representative.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of other warranties, express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability of fitness for purpose and of all other obligations or liabilities. Monessen does not assume for it any other obligations or liability in connection with the sale or use of the appliance. In states that do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or do not allow exclusion of indirect damage, those limitations of exclusions may not apply to you. You may also have additional rights not covered in this Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Monessen reserves the right to investigate any and all claims against the Limited Lifetime Warranty and decide upon method of settlement.
IF WARRANTY SERVICE IS NEEDED:
- Contact your supplier. Make sure you have your warranty, your sales receipt and the model/serial number of your Monessen product.
- DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DO ANY SERVICE WORK YOURSELF.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts with most orders just to make your day a little better.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.
We are so lucky that we found Flame Authority, they made buying our first fireplace an enjoyable and easy experience. Quick to respond and will do anything to help, we highly recommend this store!