- Low Price Guarantee
- Warranty Details
Nectre Curved Freestanding Wood-Burning Fireplace N65 Review
Looking for an awesome but affordable fireplace you can move around? Here's Nectre Curved Freestanding Wood-Burning Fireplace N65, the answer to what you need!
Nectre Curved Freestanding Wood-Burning Fireplace N65 features a compact size yet powerful enough to heat 2,150 sq.ft of living area. Its timeless and sleek design fits amazingly in both a traditional and contemporary style room.
- Meets 2020 EPA Standards
- OTL To EPA 2020 And UL Standards Certification
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
- NOT Pre Fab Approved
- NOT Mobile Home Approved
Dimensions (H x W x D):
||40-7/8" x 22-7/8" x 20"|
|Heat Capacity (Heating Area):||2,150 sq. ft.|
|Firebox Volume:||1.67 cu. ft.|
|Max Log Length:||12-1/2"|
|Burn Time:||Up to 10 Hours|
Enjoy the real cracking sound as the wood burns with a cup of cocoa and the Nectre Curved Freestanding Wood-Burning Fireplace N65. Buy this awesome fireplace today!
We work very hard to ensure we offer the absolute best prices online. We work with suppliers and manufacturers directly to make sure they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, just email us a link to the product on our website and our competitor's website, within 30 days from the date of your order, and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e., eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
If you want to check if we can price match a product before you place your order, please contact us.
WARRANTY FOR NECTRE N65 - LOW EMISSION BURNER
This warranty is provided in New Zealand by Glen Dimplex New Zealand Ltd and in Australia by Glen Dimplex Australia Pty Ltd. (together referred as “Glen Dimplex”)
This warranty is provided to the first domestic purchaser of a Nectre N65 Low Emission Burner. It applies from the date of purchase from or through an authorized Nectre Fire Distributor in relation to each product or component for the period below.
During the warranty period, Glen Dimplex will repair or replace (at its option) any Nectre Wood Fire which is found to be defective in materials or workmanship. Repairs will be carried out by an approved Nectre Heating Service Agent.
What is covered under this warranty?
- Repair or replacement of parts
- Labor costs relating to the Wood Burner
- Reasonable transport or travel costs.
Consumers may have additional rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (New Zealand) or the Australian Trade Practices Act 1974 including the Australian Consumer Law.
This warranty does not apply and will be void where:
- The Wood Burner is not installed in accordance with AS/NZS2918/:2001 or any building code or consent;
- The Wood Burner is not installed by a qualified specialist installer;
- Any electrical work has not been carried out by a Registered Electrician;
- The Wood Burner has been moved and reinstalled, or has been modified in a manner that is not consistent with the Installation Guide or the Owner's Manual;
- The Wood Burner has not been installed, operated, or maintained according to the Installation and Operations Manual;
- The Wood Burner is acquired for business use in any way.
What is not covered?
- Wear and tear, including wear and tear through normal use on Multi-fuel fire grates and cast-iron firebox liners.
- Labor costs relating exclusively to components not manufactured by Glen Dimplex.
- Damage caused by incorrect use or the burning of treated or painted wood, driftwood or other fuels which are not recommended;
- Travel costs for a distance greater than 50 km from the nearest approved Nectre Heating Service Agent. (The location of the Wood Fire must be advised to Glen Dimplex or its sales agents at the time of purchase or using warranty registration form)
- Defects, malfunctions, or failures caused by incorrect installation, poor installation, normal wear and tear, misuse, neglect, accidental damage, or failure to follow operating instructions in the Owner's Manual (including fuel selection, product operation and maintenance instructions), repairs or modifications by persons not authorised by Glen Dimplex, use of parts not supplied by Glen Dimplex, or damage or other events which have occurred since the product left the control of Glen Dimplex.
- Direct, indirect, or consequential losses or special damages of any kind (including costs of collection and delivery) other than repair or replacement of products or components under this warranty, where any goods are acquired or used for the purposes of a business;
How to obtain warranty service?
- Completed Warranty registration form (previous page) needs to be mailed within 30 days of installation to your Glen Dimplex Warranty Registration Department.
- Warranty Claims must be made at the place of purchase.
- Reasonable proof of purchase date is required to make a warranty claim. You should keep your purchase receipt.
- Warranty repair will be completed according to the normal work practices of the service agent.
- Make the faulty part(s) available to Glen Dimplex for inspection so that the validity of the claim can be established by them.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts with most orders just to make your day a little better.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Works great. It generates a lot of heating considering its small compact size. I like the rustic appeal and how straightforward it is. No fuss. My only critic is that it needs a lot of cleaning but it is wood burning so that is to be expected.
Rustic style just like my cabin. Hopefully it can keep us warm this winter season which I'm very much looking forward to.