- Low Price Guarantee
- Warranty Details
Primo Heat Deflector Rack/Drip Pan Rack For Oval LG300 PG00316 Review
Do you want to maximize the Primo Oval JR 200 grill experience? Buy the Primo Heat Deflector Rack/Drip Pan Rack For Oval LG300 PG00316 here in Flame Authority!
The Primo Heat Deflector Rack/Drip Pan Rack For Oval LG300 PG00316 permits you to put aluminum pans in your grill to save flavored juices as it cooks and prevents them from dropping into the hot coals. Use it together with optional ceramic heat deflector plates for a nice, even, low and slow barbeque. This can also make cleaning more easier.
- Two Per Box
- Use Aluminum pans to catch drippings and easy cleanup
- Compatible with Oval Large Grills
Buy the Primo Heat Deflector Rack/Drip Pan Rack For Oval LG300 PG00316 here in Flame Authority!
We work very hard to ensure we offer the absolute best prices online. We work with suppliers and manufacturers directly to make sure they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, just email us a link to the product on our website and our competitor's website, within 30 days from the date of your order, and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e., eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
If you want to check if we can price match a product before you place your order, please contact us.
Primo Ceramic Grills Warranty
These are general guidelines. Please refer to the unit’s manual for complete warranty details.
Metal surfaces can be compromised by the elements, excessive moisture, salt, scratches and chemicals. This warranty does not cover rust, fading, surface blemishes and oxidation unless it causes the failure of the component and inhibits the use of the grill. Primo shall replace parts found defective as provided above with equivalent parts and shall ship such parts at the Purchaser‘s expense to the Purchaser‘s designated shipping address. The existing component must be properly disposed of upon receipt of the replacement warranty part. Failure to do so, or to provide or sell the existing component to a third party will void the warrantee's coverage for future warranty claims.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Damages that might result from the use, misuse, or improper installation or storage of this appliance.
- Travel, diagnostic costs and freight charges on warranted parts to and from the factory.
- Claims that do not involve defective workmanship or materials.
- Unauthorized service or parts replacements.
- Removal and reinstallation cost.
- Inoperable due to improper or lack of maintenance.
- The costs of a service call to diagnose a problem and labor for replacement or repairs.
DUTIES OF THE OWNER
- The appliance must be installed by a qualified installer and operated in accordance with the instructions furnished with the appliance
- Maintain ready access to the appliance for service.
- A bill of sale, cancelled check, or payment record should be kept to verify purchase date and establish warranty period.
HOW TO GET SERVICE
- To make a claim under this warranty, please have your receipt available and contact your dealer or fill out a warranty claim.
- The installing dealer is responsible for providing service and will contact the factory to initiate any warranted parts replacements.
- Provide the dealer with the model number, serial number, type of gas, and purchase verification.
- Primo will make replacement parts available at the factory. Shipping expenses are not covered.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER STATE LAW
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts with most orders just to make your day a little better.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.