- Options and Accessories
- Lowest Price Guarantee 💯
- Warranty Details
SimpliFire 35" Electric Insert Fireplace SF-INS35 Review
Are you looking for wall decor and a fireplace for your home? SimpliFire 35" Electric Insert Fireplace SF-INS35 is both decor and electric insert in one! Check it out today.
There has never been a more economical way to transform your drafty, dated fireplace into an efficient and attractive source of warmth. Keep instant comfort at your fingertips with the intuitive multifunction remote. Firebox accent lighting textured log set, and multiple flame intensity levels enhance the allure. Best of all, enjoy the ambiance with or without the heater for year-round use. This is “Fire Made Simple.”
The ambiance of a traditional fireplace is what many of us treasure. Our built-in electric fireplace makes it easy to enjoy with dancing LED flames, authentic logs, and warmth when you want it.
Do you fancy this electric fireplace but want a different size? You can also check out other SimpliFire Electric Fireplaces.
Buy this efficient and easy-to-operate SimpliFire 35" Electric Insert Fireplace SF-INS35 today!
- Install into a Wood Fireplace with a Surround Kit or any Framed Opening with Self-Trimming Design
- Contemporary Front
- 120 Volts, 1500 Watts, 12.5 Amp
- Realistic Log Set
- Multifunction Remote Control
- Flame Intensity Control
- Magnetic Front
- Plug-in Ready
- Hardwire Capable
- Viewing Area: 32-1/8" x 19"
- Minimum Opening Dimensions: 35 1/8" FW x 28 1/8" RW x 23 3/8" H x 11 3/8" D
- 5,000 BTUs
- Thermostat, lighting, and on/off control at your fingertips.
- Choose from three-sided (bay), two-sided (corner), or single-sided configurations.
- Enjoy year-round with or without heat.
- Owner's Manual for SimpliFire 35" Electric Insert Fireplace SF-INS35
- Service Manual for SimpliFire 35" Electric Insert Fireplace SF-INS35
- Service Parts for SimpliFire 35" Electric Insert Fireplace SF-INS35
- Product Brochures for SimpliFire 35" Electric Insert Fireplace SF-INS35
- Architect Guides for SimpliFire 35" Electric Insert Fireplace SF-INS35
Need assistance? Talk to an Expert at +1-800-923-4556 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best-suited Fireplace Insert for your needs.
- Appliance Dimensions Front: 35" (W) x 11-1/4" (D) x 23-1/4" (H)
- Appliance Dimensions Back: 28" (W) x 11-1/4" (D) x 23-1/4" (H)
- Viewing Area: 32-1/8" x 19"
- BTU Output: 5,000
- Vent Type: Vent-Free
- Finish: Black Style
- Traditional Fuel Type: Electric
- Heating Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Voltage: 120VAC
- Watts: 1500W
- Installation Type: Insert
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
Options and Accessories:
Fronts and Doors
- Add a finishing touch to enhance your fireplace or stove and distinguish your home. Browse fireplace fronts that frame your opening and glass or mesh doors in colors to complement your décor. Colors on the screen can vary. Connect with your local dealer online or in person to see actual samples.
- Hide any gap between your gas fireplace insert and the existing fireplace opening with a low-profile surround composed of steel or cast iron.
- Large surround, four-sided with the removable bottom piece
- Small surround, four-sided with the removable bottom piece
Flame Authority is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell which means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
We value your time and money. Our Customer care are always available to help you with your concerns.
We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse.
Every product is thoroughly inspected for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible.
We have✨SUPRISING DISCOUNTS✨ awaiting for you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if I find a lower price than at your store?
- We put forth a lot of effort to ensure that we have the absolute best prices online. We work with our suppliers to ensure that they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
What are the limitations of your 100% Price Guarantee?
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e., eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
Is there any Special Discounts for HVAC, Contractors, Designers at Flame Authority?
- Without a doubt! You deserve to acquire the products you want at a discounted price, therefore please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hearth & Home Technologies, on behalf of its brand SimpliFire (”SimpliFire”), extends the following warranty for electric fireplaces that were purchased from a SimpliFire authorized dealer.
SimpliFire warrants to the original owner of the SimpliFire fireplace, and to any transferee taking ownership of the SimpliFire fireplace within one year following the date of original purchase, that the SimpliFire fireplace will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. If a SimpliFire fireplace is found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the applicable warranty period, HHT will, at its option, repair or replace the SimpliFire fireplace. SimpliFire, at its own discretion, may fully discharge all of its obligations under such warranties by replacing the product itself or refunding the verified purchase price of the product itself. The maximum amount recoverable under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the product. This warranty is subject to conditions, exclusions and limitations as described below.
Warranty coverage begins on the date of original purchase. In the case of new home construction, warranty coverage begins on the date of first occupancy of the dwelling or six months after the sale of the product by an independent, authorized SimpliFire dealer/ distributor, whichever occurs earlier. The warranty shall commence no later than 24 months following the date of product shipment from HHT, regardless of the installation or occupancy date.
This warranty only covers SimpliFire fireplaces that are purchased through a SimpliFire authorized dealer or distributor.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Changes in surface finishes as a result of normal use. As a heating appliance, some changes in color of interior and exterior surface finishes may occur. This is not a flaw and is not covered under warranty.
- Damage to printed, plated, or enameled surfaces caused by fingerprints, accidents, misuse, scratches, melted items, or other external sources and residues left on the plated surfaces from the use of abrasive cleaners or polishes.
- Repair or replacement of parts that are subject to normal wear and tear during the warranty period. These parts include: paint, batteries and the discoloration of glass.
- Damages resulting from: (1) failure to install, operate, or maintain the appliance in accordance with the installation instructions, operating instructions, and listing agent identification label furnished with the appliance (2) shipping or improper handling; (3) improper operation, abuse, misuse, continued operation with damaged, corroded or failed components, accident, or improperly/ incorrectly performed repairs; (4) environmental conditions (5) installation or use of components not supplied with the appliance or any other components not expressly authorized and approved by HHT; (6) modification of the appliance not expressly authorized and approved by HHT in writing; and/or (7) interruptions or fluctuations of electrical power supply to the appliance.
- Our obligation under this warranty does not extend to the SimpliFire fireplace’s capability to heat the desired space.
This warranty is void if:
- The fireplace is subject to or operated in atmospheres contaminated by chlorine, fluorine, or other damaging chemicals.
- The fireplace is subjected to or operated in places with prolonged periods of dampness or condensation or weather. Examples include but are not limited to outdoors, porches, and laundry rooms.
- There is any damage to the fireplace or other components due to water or weather damage.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
The owner’s exclusive remedy and SimpliFire’s sole obligation under this warranty, under any other warranty, express or implied, or in contract, tort or otherwise, shall be limited to replacement, repair, or refund, as specified above. In no event will SimpliFire be liable for any incidental or consequential damages caused by defects in the appliance. Some states do not allow exclusions or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights; you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, SIMPLIFIRE MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THE WARRANTY SPECIFIED HEREIN. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO DURATION OF THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY SPECIFIED ABOVE.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts with most orders just to make your day a little better.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.
Product is great, free shipping was good, and unpacking and installing it was easy. Customer support was great too, both with the sales and shipping carrier. After much research…the Modern Flames Redstone is the one.
A+ = both the sale, the shipping process, and the product
I purchased burner and fire box. I emailed and spoke with Jim . He helped me from start to finish. Great service
The mantel required a little bit of sanding and prep before painting, but was good quality. Flame Authority did an excellent job shipping and it arrived by freight in perfect condition.
The mantel assembled well. I ended up using some construction adhesive to glue the legs on to make it a little more sturdy. I cut pocket holes in the top to attach it to the wall.
Very happy with our purchase!
I shopped for a grill for two people. I want it to last for ten years or more. I want it to get really hot for grilling steaks after they have been cooled sous vide. I want it to be useful also for lower temp cooking. This Blaze grill is perfect for me and my wife. Our purchase through Flame Authority was completed with no problems. I am totally satisfied with this grill and highly recommend it for anyone with similar needs.
Came as advertised and without any delays. Arrived quickly. No issues and would buy from flame authority again.
I wanted to make sure of the size and features of this oven. I called Flame Authority and Mary answered the call. She gave me all the details and I was really amazed coz she really knows what she is selling. Expert with sales and communication. Thumbs Up!
I bought the stove couple weeks ago and ended up having a chance running it a few days I am very pleased with the outcome of the amount of heat it gets out also with the amount of hours it burns at least eight hours. I would recommend this for anyone who is looking for hours of heat output. At first when I bought it I didn’t quite know if mine hopes will be for filled but now they are happy with it. I would recommend this to anyone as a trusted tester of it I am very pleased of the outcome it rains.!
Nice , polite and helpful, when you would call with questions.Fireplace looks nice and throws a decent amount of heat , just a bit of a delay in delivery. Ended up getting it End of January, right before guests arrived. But still only took 3 weeks to get. Thank you Flame Authority !!!
I didn't expect to have this fireplace earlier than the lead time they promised. It looks stunning in my living room and now we are prepared for the upcoming winter season! I am happy with all the updates! Customer service representatives keep on updating me with the process of my order until delivery they are checking it for you! 10 stars for Flame Authority!
Simply beautifully designed. Very efficient. Looks gorgeous in our mid century modern home in a corner space. Will save us $$$ on electric heat bills and is easy to clean with fireplace glass cleaner.
I believe it was David Novak that helped me. Someone ALWAYS answered the phone and located this burner when I couldn't find it anywhere else. It almost seemed too good to be true. But it wasn't. The burner is now nestled in my new outdoor kitchen and am very pleased.
Thank you for a very smooth transaction. the remote is very useful. It is very easy to install
My kids really enjoyed the different colors. It gives a good ambiance to our home. Thanks!
What a phenomenal organization and amazing items. Very much like the past times when organizations truly thought often about their clients, these folks are magnificent!!!