- Low Price Guarantee
- Warranty Details
SimpliFire Scion 43" Electric Fireplace SF-SC43-BK Review
Looking for a linear and vent-free electric fireplace for your home? Here's SimpliFire Scion 43" Electric Fireplace SF-SC43-BK to give you what you need and more!
SimpliFire Scion Series Electric Fireplace provides the warmth and coziness of a fireplace without the need for gas lines or venting. You can safely place a TV or artwork directly above the fireplace. It has LED accent lighting that creates warmth and ambiance and the flames can be used with or without heat for year-round enjoyment.
- Bring finishing materials right up to the edge of the fireplace for a flush, built-in look
- No mesh screen or visible heat vents
- Safely place a television or artwork directly above the fireplace
- Accent lighting for greater warmth and ambiance
- Multiple media options come standard for the look you want, including clear crystal media and driftwood logs with glowing embers
- Available in 43", 55", and 78" wide models
- Enjoy year-round, with or without heat
- Intuitive, multi-function remote for control at your fingertips
- Standard thermostat and timer provide added control
- Adjustable heat that costs just pennies an hour to operate
- Zone heat your space to remain comfortable while reducing your monthly heating bills
- Up to 5,000 BTUs provides two-stage supplemental heat
- Product Brochure
- Owner's Manual
- Service Manual
- Service Parts For 43"
- CAD Drawing For 43"
- Revit BIM
- CSI Specifications
- Architect Guides For 43"
Do you fancy this electric fireplace but want a different size? You can look at SimpliFire Scion Series Electric Fireplaces and choose the size that fits your space and needs. You can also check out other SimpliFire Electric Fireplaces.
|Viewing Area (H x W):||15" x 41-1/2"|
|Heating Area:||400 sq. in.|
|Heat Output:||5,000 BTUs|
|Amp Rating:||15 Amps|
|Remote Control Type:||Multi-Function|
|A multifunction remote control comes standard with each unit.|
Install nearly anywhere without the need for gas lines or venting. Safely place a TV or artwork directly above the fireplace.
ShadowGlo Log Set
Flame Color Options
Ember Bed Color Options
Ember bed is lit with the glow from long-lasting LED lights and provides 13 individual color options as well as the option to continuously rotate through all the colors.
Be captivated by the stunning colorful dancing flames inside the comforts of your own home by buying the SimpliFire Scion 43" Electric Fireplace SF-SC43-BK today! Hurry, winter is coming soon!
We work very hard to ensure we offer the absolute best prices online. We work with suppliers and manufacturers directly to make sure they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund, just email us a link to the product on our website and our competitor's website, within 30 days from the date of your order, and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e., eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
If you want to check if we can price match a product before you place your order, please contact us.
Hearth & Home Technologies, on behalf of its brand SimpliFire (”SimpliFire”), extends the following warranty for electric fireplaces that were purchased from a SimpliFire authorized dealer.
SimpliFire warrants to the original owner of the SimpliFire fireplace, and to any transferee taking ownership of the SimpliFire fireplace within one year following the date of original purchase, that the SimpliFire fireplace will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. If a SimpliFire fireplace is found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the applicable warranty period, HHT will, at its option, repair or replace the SimpliFire fireplace. SimpliFire, at its own discretion, may fully discharge all of its obligations under such warranties by replacing the product itself or refunding the verified purchase price of the product itself. The maximum amount recoverable under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the product. This warranty is subject to conditions, exclusions and limitations as described below.
Warranty coverage begins on the date of original purchase. In the case of new home construction, warranty coverage begins on the date of first occupancy of the dwelling or six months after the sale of the product by an independent, authorized SimpliFire dealer/ distributor, whichever occurs earlier. The warranty shall commence no later than 24 months following the date of product shipment from HHT, regardless of the installation or occupancy date.
This warranty only covers SimpliFire fireplaces that are purchased through a SimpliFire authorized dealer or distributor.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Changes in surface finishes as a result of normal use. As a heating appliance, some changes in color of interior and exterior surface finishes may occur. This is not a flaw and is not covered under warranty.
- Damage to printed, plated, or enameled surfaces caused by fingerprints, accidents, misuse, scratches, melted items, or other external sources and residues left on the plated surfaces from the use of abrasive cleaners or polishes.
- Repair or replacement of parts that are subject to normal wear and tear during the warranty period. These parts include: paint, batteries and the discoloration of glass.
- Damages resulting from: (1) failure to install, operate, or maintain the appliance in accordance with the installation instructions, operating instructions, and listing agent identification label furnished with the appliance (2) shipping or improper handling; (3) improper operation, abuse, misuse, continued operation with damaged, corroded or failed components, accident, or improperly/ incorrectly performed repairs; (4) environmental conditions (5) installation or use of components not supplied with the appliance or any other components not expressly authorized and approved by HHT; (6) modification of the appliance not expressly authorized and approved by HHT in writing; and/or (7) interruptions or fluctuations of electrical power supply to the appliance.
- Our obligation under this warranty does not extend to the SimpliFire fireplace’s capability to heat the desired space.
This warranty is void if:
- The fireplace is subject to or operated in atmospheres contaminated by chlorine, fluorine, or other damaging chemicals.
- The fireplace is subjected to or operated in places with prolonged periods of dampness or condensation or weather. Examples include but are not limited to outdoors, porches, and laundry rooms.
- There is any damage to the fireplace or other components due to water or weather damage.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
The owner’s exclusive remedy and SimpliFire’s sole obligation under this warranty, under any other warranty, express or implied, or in contract, tort or otherwise, shall be limited to replacement, repair, or refund, as specified above. In no event will SimpliFire be liable for any incidental or consequential damages caused by defects in the appliance. Some states do not allow exclusions or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights; you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, SIMPLIFIRE MAKES NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THE WARRANTY SPECIFIED HEREIN. THE DURATION OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY IS LIMITED TO DURATION OF THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY SPECIFIED ABOVE.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts with most orders just to make your day a little better.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great product. It looks classy and the lighting is a nice touch