- Options and Accessories
- Lowest Price Guarantee 💯
- Warranty Details
Sierra Flame Lamego 45" Zero Clearance Contemporary Electronic Ignition Gas Fireplace Review
Looking for a contemporary designed fireplace that fits your taste for your comfort zone? Get this Sierra Flame Lamego 45" Zero Clearance Contemporary Electronic Ignition Gas Fireplace. Buy yours now here at Flame Authority, your Trusted Dealer!
Designed with the builder in mind, the Lamego gas fireplace is simple to install and easy to service. It is elegant and sleek, yet maintains a beautiful flame you have come to expect. Lamego is a stylish fireplace built for builders that goes beyond your expectations of what a builder fireplace can be.
Get your own Sierra Flame Lamego 45" Zero Clearance Contemporary Electronic Ignition Gas Fireplace today. Available here at Flame Authority, your Trusted Dealer!
- 45” Large Modern Zero Clearance Linear
- 30,000 BTU on High / 22,000 BTU on Low
- Borosilicate Glass
- Glass & Stone Media Included
- Heat Activated Variable Speed Fan
- Clean Face Surround with Safety Screen
- Venting Material & Remote Control not included
- Product Brochure for Sierra Flame Lamego 45" Zero Clearance Contemporary Electronic Ignition Gas Fireplace
- Product Specs for Sierra Flame Lamego 45" Zero Clearance Contemporary Electronic Ignition Gas Fireplace
- Product Manual for Sierra Flame Lamego 45" Zero Clearance Contemporary Electronic Ignition Gas Fireplace
- Remote Guide for Sierra Flame Lamego 45" Zero Clearance Contemporary Electronic Ignition Gas Fireplace
- Troubleshooting Guide for Sierra Flame Lamego 45" Zero Clearance Contemporary Electronic Ignition Gas Fireplace
Need assistance? Talk to an Expert at +1-800-923-4556 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to get the best-suited gas fireplaces for your needs.
BTU’s: Hi 30,000 Lo 22,000 (Natural Gas) Hi 27,000 Lo 19,500 (Liquid Propane
Vent: Top 4" & 7"
Height: 29.86" (Actual) 39" (Framing)
Width: 44 1/4" (Actual) 48 1/4" (Framing)
Depth: 14 1/2" (Actual) 16 1/2 (Framing)
Viewing Area: 18 1/2" (Height) 42" (Width)
- Efficiency: 69.50% (Energy Guide)
- Clean Face Black Black Surround with safety barrier - 18.50 x 42.70
- Basic trim & safety barrier - 26.10 x 49.46
Glass Viewing Area
- Height: 16-1/2”
- Width: 42"
Options and Accessories:
Duravent 5PC Through the Roof Kit - TTRK
- Through the Roof Kit
Duravent 5PC Through the Roof Kit - Steep - TTRK-S
- High Wind Cap/36" Hard Pipe/Storm Collar/0926I Adaptor/Flashing ( Reg or Steep)
Comparison of a Black Surround and a Clean Face
- Clean face surround
- Basic black surround with safety barrier
- Design Specialties handcrafted overlays
Flame Authority is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell which means you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty with every purchase.
We value your time and money. Our Customer care are always available to help you with your concerns.
We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse.
Every product is thoroughly inspected for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible.
We have✨SUPRISING DISCOUNTS✨ awaiting for you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if I find a lower price than at your store?
- We put forth a lot of effort to ensure that we have the absolute best prices online. We work with our suppliers to ensure that they set minimum advertised pricing guidelines for all of our competitors. This means that everyone else selling the same product online is supposed to be selling it at the same price. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within 30 days of your purchase date, please let us know, and we will contact the brand to ensure they are not breaking the minimum advertised price policy. If you qualify for a refund, you will be refunded the difference in price to your credit card.
What are the limitations of your 100% Price Guarantee?
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The website cannot be a discounter or auction website (i.e., eBay, Overstock, Walmart, Amazon, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
Is there any Special Discounts for HVAC, Contractors, Designers at Flame Authority?
- Without a doubt! You deserve to acquire the products you want at a discounted price, therefore please do not hesitate to contact us.
GAS FIREPLACE WARRANTY
Your Sierra Flame gas fireplace is guaranteed to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. This covers: combustion chambers, heat exchangers and burners as well as stainless steel parts against tarnishing.
Electrical (110 volt and millivolt) components and wearable parts such as blowers, gas valves, thermal switches, switches, wiring, remote controls, igniters, gaskets, glass (thermal damage only) and pilot assemblies are covered for 1 year and Sierra Flame will provide replacement parts free of charge during the fi rst year of the limited warranty
CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Sierra Flame warrants its products against manufacturing defects to the original purchaser only – ie. the individual or legal entity (registered customer) whose name appears on the original invoice – provided that the purchase was made through an authorized Sierra Flame dealer and is subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- This factory warranty is nontransferable and may not be extended whatsoever by any of our representatives.
- A licensed, authorized service technician or contractor must have installed the gas fireplace. Installation must be done in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product and all local and national building and fire codes.
- This limited warranty does not cover damages caused by misuse, lack of maintenance, accident, alterations, abuse or neglect. Parts installed from other manufacturers will nullify this warranty.
- This limited warranty further does not cover any scratches, dents, corrosion or discoloring caused by excessive heat, abrasives, chemical cleaners nor any venting components used in the installation of the fireplace.
- This warranty does not cover any problems caused to installation used venting or vent terminations which are not certified for use with this product.
- Any installation, labor, construction, transportation or other related costs or expenses arising from defective part(s), repair or replacement or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty nor shall Sierra Flame assume responsibility for same. Further, Sierra Flame will not be responsible for any incidental, indirect or consequent damages, except as provided by law, and in no event shall they exceed the original purchase price.
- As part of industry warranty standards all faulty gas units/ parts, must be returned to our headquarters and fully inspected prior to any warranty credits being issued. Please provide carrier tracking information on when the parts were returned to our office. Only parts deemed manufacture defective will be credited.
- In the first year only, this warranty extends to the repair or replacement of warranted parts, which are defective in material or workmanship provided that the product has been operated in accordance with the operation instructions and under normal conditions.
- After the first year, Sierra Flame may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding to the original warranted purchaser the wholesale price of any warranted but defective parts.
- Notwithstanding any provisions contained in this warranty, Sierra Flame’s responsibility under this warranty is defined as above and it shall not in any event extend to any incidental, consequential or indirect damages.
- T is warranty defines the obligations and liability of Sierra Flame with respect to the Sierra Flame gas fireplace and any other warranties expressed or implied with respect to this product, its components or accessories are excluded.
- Sierra Flame neither assumes, nor authorizes any third party to assume, on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of this product. Sierra Flame will not be responsible for: over firing, downdrafts, spillage caused by environmental conditions such as rooft ops, buildings, nearby trees, hills, mountains, inadequate vents, excessive venting configurations, insufficient make up air, or negative air pressures which may or may not be caused by mechanical systems such as exhaust fans, furnaces, clothes dryers, etc.
- Any damages to fireplace, combustion chamber, trim, or other component due to water, weather damage, long periods of dampness, condensation,
damaging chemicals, or cleaners will not be the responsibility of Sierra Flame.
- The bill of sale or copy will be required together with a serial number and a model number when making any warranty claims from your authorized dealer.
- Sierra Flame reserves the right to have its representative inspect any product or part thereof prior to honoring any warranty claim.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
Our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE and LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE let you rest easy knowing you'll be taken care of, no matter what happens.
By buying from us you qualify for the full manufacturer warranty, save time and money! We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse. Every product is checked for quality assurance and packaged with the utmost care to ensure it arrives in perfect working condition. We ship with only the best carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and trusted freight companies to get your product to you in the fastest time possible. We even offer discounts with most orders just to make your day a little better.
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.
Let customers speak for us
Product is great, free shipping was good, and unpacking and installing it was easy. Customer support was great too, both with the sales and shipping carrier. After much research…the Modern Flames Redstone is the one.
A+ = both the sale, the shipping process, and the product
I purchased burner and fire box. I emailed and spoke with Jim . He helped me from start to finish. Great service
The mantel required a little bit of sanding and prep before painting, but was good quality. Flame Authority did an excellent job shipping and it arrived by freight in perfect condition.
The mantel assembled well. I ended up using some construction adhesive to glue the legs on to make it a little more sturdy. I cut pocket holes in the top to attach it to the wall.
Very happy with our purchase!
I shopped for a grill for two people. I want it to last for ten years or more. I want it to get really hot for grilling steaks after they have been cooled sous vide. I want it to be useful also for lower temp cooking. This Blaze grill is perfect for me and my wife. Our purchase through Flame Authority was completed with no problems. I am totally satisfied with this grill and highly recommend it for anyone with similar needs.
Came as advertised and without any delays. Arrived quickly. No issues and would buy from flame authority again.
I wanted to make sure of the size and features of this oven. I called Flame Authority and Mary answered the call. She gave me all the details and I was really amazed coz she really knows what she is selling. Expert with sales and communication. Thumbs Up!
I bought the stove couple weeks ago and ended up having a chance running it a few days I am very pleased with the outcome of the amount of heat it gets out also with the amount of hours it burns at least eight hours. I would recommend this for anyone who is looking for hours of heat output. At first when I bought it I didn’t quite know if mine hopes will be for filled but now they are happy with it. I would recommend this to anyone as a trusted tester of it I am very pleased of the outcome it rains.!
Nice , polite and helpful, when you would call with questions.Fireplace looks nice and throws a decent amount of heat , just a bit of a delay in delivery. Ended up getting it End of January, right before guests arrived. But still only took 3 weeks to get. Thank you Flame Authority !!!
I didn't expect to have this fireplace earlier than the lead time they promised. It looks stunning in my living room and now we are prepared for the upcoming winter season! I am happy with all the updates! Customer service representatives keep on updating me with the process of my order until delivery they are checking it for you! 10 stars for Flame Authority!
Simply beautifully designed. Very efficient. Looks gorgeous in our mid century modern home in a corner space. Will save us $$$ on electric heat bills and is easy to clean with fireplace glass cleaner.
I believe it was David Novak that helped me. Someone ALWAYS answered the phone and located this burner when I couldn't find it anywhere else. It almost seemed too good to be true. But it wasn't. The burner is now nestled in my new outdoor kitchen and am very pleased.
Thank you for a very smooth transaction. the remote is very useful. It is very easy to install
My kids really enjoyed the different colors. It gives a good ambiance to our home. Thanks!
What a phenomenal organization and amazing items. Very much like the past times when organizations truly thought often about their clients, these folks are magnificent!!!