- Options and Accessories
- Lowest Price Guarantee 💯
- Warranty Details
Real Fyre G4 Series 30-inches Vented Burner System G4-30 Review
Are you looking for a low maintenance burner system? Real Fyre G4 Series 30-inches Vented Burner System G4-30 is the perfect match for your need! Get one here at Flame Authority!
Recommended Log Sets:
G4 Glowing Burner Features
The G4 and GX4 Burner Systems are listed or ANSI Certified (with controls preassembled at the factory) and accentuate the and ember bed of the log set. Compatible with most Real Fyre® log styles and control options, these burner systems are available in Natural or Propane gas and can be ordered as a see-thru, peninsula, and island fireplace.
Note: Log Set Required to Complete (Sold Separately)
- Primary burner for great log presentation
- Ember Glow creates a realistic look
- Available with ANSI certification in sizes 16″-36″
- Compatible With Most Log Styles
G4 Series Vented Burner System Sizes:
- 12-inches - G4-12 | 16/19-inches - G4-16/19 | 18/20-inches - G4-18/20
- 24-inches - G4-24 | 30-inches- G4-30 | 36-inches - G4-36 | 42-inches - G4-42
- 48-inches - G4-48 | 60-inches - G4-60
Check out this Real Fyre G4 Series 30-inches Vented Burner System G4-30 today to get discounts only here at Flame Authority!
- Real Fyre Vented Catalog for Real Fyre G4 Series Vented Burner System - G4
- G4 Burner Manual for Real Fyre G4 Series Vented Burner System - G4
Need assistance? Talk to an Expert at +1-800-923-4556 or email: email@example.com to get the best-suited Gas Burner for your needs.
- 30 Inches
- Match Lit option (Natural Gas Only)
- Manual valve with standing pilot (-A)
- Millivolt valve with standing pilot and variable flame height control via remote (-17)
- Electronic valve with Intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) and on/off remote control (-02)
- Electronic valve with Intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) and variable flame height control via remote (-2VT)
Options and Accessories:
Low Profile Safety Pilot System - SPK-26(P) (Required)
- Low profile safety valve with standing pilot
- Includes double heat shield to keep the valve cooler
- 115,000 Natural Gas
- 186,000 Propane
We value your time and money. Our Customer care are always available to help you with your concerns.
We ship directly to your door from the manufacturer's warehouse.
We have✨SUPRISING DISCOUNTS✨ awaiting for you!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What if I find a lower price than at your store?
What are the limitations of your 100% Price Guarantee?
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and "buy one, get one free" offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitor's website
- The competitor must be an online store; they may not have a retail location
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges; it excludes sales tax
Is there any Special Discounts for HVAC, Contractors, Designers at Flame Authority?
Real Fyre Vented Gas Log Sets Limited Warranty Highlights
All Peterson Vented Ceramic Refractory Gas Logs are warranted for as long as you own them (LIFETIME).
All Peterson Vented Burners are warranted for ten (10) years. SPK-26 controls are covered for three (3) years "ALL PARTS" Warranty. The APK-17 valve is covered for two (2) years. All other Peterson valves, pilots, and controls are covered by one (1) year limited warranty (EXCLUSING BATTERIES).
Real Fyre Vent-Free Gas Log Sets Limited Warranty Highlights
All Real Fyre Vent-Free Ceramic Refractory Gas Logs are warranted for as long as you own them (LIFETIME).
All Real Fyre Vent-Free Burners are warranted for ten (10) years. All Real Fyre glass, gems, and fiber-ceramic blend logs are warranted for five (5) years. All Real Fyre valves, pilots, and controls are covered by one (1) year limited warranty (EXCLUSING BATTERIES).
Real Fyre Direct Vent Systems Limited Warranty Highlights
The insert body and firebos are warranted as long as you own them (LIFETIME).
Burner assemblies are warranted for ten (10) years. Ceramic glass panel is warranted for fire (5) years (THERMAL BREAKAGE ONLY). Gas logs are warranted for five (5) years. Electronics and gas controls are warranted for one (1) year.
We are an authorized dealer for every brand we sell!
We use encrypted SSL security to ensure your credit card information is 100% protected.
Great service and great product
A+ = both the sale, the shipping process, and the product
Very happy with our purchase!
Thank you for a very smooth transaction. the remote is very useful. It is very easy to install