GAS FIREPLACE WARRANTY
Your Sierra Flame gas fireplace is guaranteed to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. This covers: combustion chambers, heat exchangers and burners as well as stainless steel parts against tarnishing.
Electrical (110 volt and millivolt) components and wearable parts such as blowers, gas valves, thermal switches, switches, wiring, remote controls, igniters, gaskets, glass (thermal damage only) and pilot assemblies are covered for 1 year and Sierra Flame will provide replacement parts free of charge during the fi rst year of the limited warranty
CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Sierra Flame warrants its products against manufacturing defects to the original purchaser only – ie. the individual or legal entity (registered customer) whose name appears on the original invoice – provided that the purchase was made through an authorized Sierra Flame dealer and is subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- This factory warranty is nontransferable and may not be extended whatsoever by any of our representatives.
- A licensed, authorized service technician or contractor must have installed the gas fireplace. Installation must be done in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product and all local and national building and fire codes.
- This limited warranty does not cover damages caused by misuse, lack of maintenance, accident, alterations, abuse or neglect. Parts installed from other manufacturers will nullify this warranty.
- This limited warranty further does not cover any scratches, dents, corrosion or discoloring caused by excessive heat, abrasives, chemical cleaners nor any venting components used in the installation of the fireplace.
- This warranty does not cover any problems caused to installation used venting or vent terminations which are not certified for use with this product.
- Any installation, labor, construction, transportation or other related costs or expenses arising from defective part(s), repair or replacement or otherwise of same, will not be covered by this warranty nor shall Sierra Flame assume responsibility for same. Further, Sierra Flame will not be responsible for any incidental, indirect or consequent damages, except as provided by law, and in no event shall they exceed the original purchase price.
- As part of industry warranty standards all faulty gas units/ parts, must be returned to our headquarters and fully inspected prior to any warranty credits being issued. Please provide carrier tracking information on when the parts were returned to our office. Only parts deemed manufacture defective will be credited.
- In the first year only, this warranty extends to the repair or replacement of warranted parts, which are defective in material or workmanship provided that the product has been operated in accordance with the operation instructions and under normal conditions.
- After the first year, Sierra Flame may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding to the original warranted purchaser the wholesale price of any warranted but defective parts.
- Notwithstanding any provisions contained in this warranty, Sierra Flame’s responsibility under this warranty is defined as above and it shall not in any event extend to any incidental, consequential or indirect damages.
- T is warranty defines the obligations and liability of Sierra Flame with respect to the Sierra Flame gas fireplace and any other warranties expressed or implied with respect to this product, its components or accessories are excluded.
- Sierra Flame neither assumes, nor authorizes any third party to assume, on its behalf, any other liabilities with respect to the sale of this product. Sierra Flame will not be responsible for: over firing, downdrafts, spillage caused by environmental conditions such as rooft ops, buildings, nearby trees, hills, mountains, inadequate vents, excessive venting configurations, insufficient make up air, or negative air pressures which may or may not be caused by mechanical systems such as exhaust fans, furnaces, clothes dryers, etc.
- Any damages to fireplace, combustion chamber, trim, or other component due to water, weather damage, long periods of dampness, condensation,
damaging chemicals, or cleaners will not be the responsibility of Sierra Flame.
- The bill of sale or copy will be required together with a serial number and a model number when making any warranty claims from your authorized dealer.
- Sierra Flame reserves the right to have its representative inspect any product or part thereof prior to honoring any warranty claim.